IGNORED

Here are the new high quality scans for the Red Demo Cart (and new pics)

I expected some ridiculous price like $500 but this is simply offensive!

I think he's "making us suffer" for treating him the way we did, by putting the item out of our reach, and making it unsellable. I think he threatened to do that yesterday.

Oh brother. :roll: It's like when I was 7 years-old and "punished" my parents for yelling at me, by not eating pizza and making sure they *knew* how much they were "suffering" by me not enjoying myself and being pissy all afternoon.

He surely showed us!

:rolling:

This is going to be so frustrating for vahn421. The eBay listing is going to have a ton of watchers, but no actual buyers. He'll probably send his boys out to rough up those watchers.

Edited by soporj
  • Like 1

I've some doubts...

How I can know if this is the real McCoy if nobody has seen pictures of it before?

Why it looks so new?

Why it says it has been tested but no pictures of what appears in screen?

I've some doubts...

How I can know if this is the real McCoy if nobody has seen pictures of it before?

Why it looks so new?

Why it says it has been tested but no pictures of what appears in screen?

Well, if anyone is dumb enough to pay this price they are covered by PayPal's buyer protection for 6 months. They would have that long to file a claim and return it if it doesn't work or whatever.

Dear mods: Here's what I don't understand...

I'm feeling hurt and totally ganged up on.

What I did was inappropriate, but what everyone is doing right now is acceptable? Why?

There is an entire community here out to sabatoge my auction. Please lock this thread and stop this from continuing. If you have any sense of *consistent* morality, please stop this from continuing in the way you insisted I needed to stop as well.

I'll quietly withdraw on my own. I've been attacked, honestly, for not the right reasons, in ways I've never experienced before... and all I did in the beginning was come at you guys with my honesty and the need to defend my self when attacked.

I wish no one ill will or malice...I just want this to stop against me. So much hate... I don't want to bear this all.

-V

Okie dokie, you brought this on yourself though, just remember that next time you sign up for a forum and then insult a bunch of collectors who WERE your potential customers.

* click *

• Like 1