IGNORED

SUPER TRASH TRUCK OFFICIAL INTEREST THREAD

YANDMAN

Thank you to you all who have already purchased your games, please let me know what you think once you get them on both the game and its presentation, i tried to make this as special as i was able.

if you are interested in future games you can give the 'SAIDAI Games' page a like over on facebook, youll find mocks and artwork for Atari games over there that i have done, i also have a shooter for modern platforms in early stages development and you can see some short videos of that there also.

Thanks again

https://www.facebook.com/SaidaiGames/

Thank you to everyone who has already purchased their games, from memory there are five people who havent at this point. Im unsure who they are but will have to check off against the messages you all kindly dropped me. if you are reading this and havent yet paid but do want you game and maybe need an extra week or so, that is fine but please let me know soon or else the remaining five will be put out for sale and there are people wanting copies on other forums.

Thanks again

Hi all, Got mine yesterday. Awesome job on this game by all involved. Artwork, box, cartridge, game play all are A+. Well worth the price and the wait, can not wait to see what is next from you all. :grin:

Thank you so much my friend this makes me happy. there is a lot in the pipeline form SAIDAI games. The next Atari 2600 game is going to be foccused around 80's B movie style and i promise you will be very good. Super trash truck was a huge learning curve being my first Atari game and video game fullstop, m,any lessons were learned. The next gam,e is going to be even better. I currently have a shooter in production for modern platforms but im also already planning a 2600 version of that game. There is already a super trash truck 2 planned and drawn up.

So again thank you so much for the support and kind words, if you havent already then give the SAIDAI facebook page a like and keep up to date on all that is happening as i wont post anything here until its concrete but you can see updates and progress artwork on games on the official page first.

Cart, manual, and box all professionally done, and the game is addictive! Thanks for an excellent contribution to the community, and keep up the good work!

Thank you im glad you like it, a lot of time and thought went into all the design work, so its nice to know its appreciated.

@bfstats...you are correct. Game is addictive, but I could only play 1 game each of Novice and Expert (Tele-Games). Oh, well...back to work!

Scored 7,900 on Novice and 4,100 on Expert.

attachicon.gifHS_Novice.JPG attachicon.gifCart wHSixer.JPG

my highest score is 17200 and i saw one posted yesterday in another group of 16000, keep cleaning that city :)

• Like 1

HS is 12,300 now. 17,200 will be hard to beat. :-D

Fun game...thanks again.

attachicon.gifSTT HS.JPG

Thats a good score to put in after a few days of play. i wont be entering the contest as i dont think thats fair and i dont need to win any of my own stuff ha ha. current highest is 16k, put in by someone after one day of play.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys the Hi-Score competition is going to start from tomorrow for one calendar month.

So 8th October until the 8th of November

Clean those filthy streets as best you are able and then post your scores here.

The winner will get a free copy of Saidai Games next Atari 2600 game.

Thanks and happy cleaning :)

• Like 2