IGNORED

OFFICIAL Reservation Thread for Hover Bovver

Unlike the Christmas Carol boxes I trashed, I DO have pictures of the Hover Bovver destruction.

I DO apologize for not being able to show your game boxes in the garbage, but I had a lot to do on my exit from Canada.

That's quite alright. Your vindictive and rancorous actions against the collateral of my game are of no concern to me. I always suspected you were holding it for ransom, now I know.

Cheers to you! It must feel great to lord such power over paper.

-dZ.

• Like 1

Two had already been taken by the time stamps

rhcocker, #36 had already been taken. I put you down for #38

RetroAl, #77 had already been taken, I put you down for #79

If you two want to change your number, please post a new choice.

Edited by SoulBuster

There will be an 'exchange service' for those who mail me their circuit board with 'Half Cut' on it. All it will cost is about $5 in postage and handling. The full game will be programmed on to the Half Cut cartridge. You are free however, to keep the Half Cut if you wish to have a 'souvenir'. It is up to you.

I like this offer as I have been under pressure lately from the "financial controller" not to buy every "silly" game that gets released and since I have the half cut version with overlays all I will be missing is a manual.

While there is currently plenty of time to decide I am currently leaning toward this very well priced solution for getting the game in all it's glory!

William, I assume you will be using the voices you always wanted?

Edited by Utopia

I like this offer as I have been under pressure lately from the "financial controller" not to buy every "silly" game that gets released and since I have the half cut version with overlays all I will be missing is a manual.

While there is currently plenty of time to decide I am currently leaning toward this very well priced solution for getting the game in all it's glory!

Sell me your Half Cut version and then buy the new release :)

Do you think your "financial controller" would allow to sell the half cut version at the same price of the final version + 10%?

I mean, if final cart will cost USD 40, to sell the half cut at USD 44 + S&H...

Financially it would be good and he/she should accept...

Please let me know.