IGNORED

OFFICIAL Reservation Thread for Hover Bovver

Any chance I could get hold of one of these?

I am unable to cut my lawn at the moment. Last time I tried I discovered there is a hole in the ground with a wasps' nest in. I was chased off my own lawn by a bunch of angry wasps and I got stung five times, the little bastards.

You're thinking of Buzz Bombers ;-)

I am unable to cut my lawn at the moment. Last time I tried I discovered there is a hole in the ground with a wasps' nest in. I was chased off my own lawn by a bunch of angry wasps and I got stung five times, the little bastards.

Is this who I think it is?

If so, send me your address and I'd be happy to mail you one when it is ready.

willy_moeller at hotmail . com

Should I add him to the reservation list?

cheers, will do :).

BTW if anyone wants a bit more Hover Bovver fun from a few years ago, and doesn't have it yet, I made a Pocket PC version some years ago and also put out a rough PC port, you can download it for free off our site here:

http://minotaurproject.co.uk/YakImages/HoverBovver.zip

"Hover Bovver 2: Grand Theft Flymo" added a few extras like moles whose heads could be sliced off for bonus points, a vet who appears if you are unkind to the dog, the ability to throw garden furniture at the enemies, sheep that appear as powerups and help you by eating grass, and a special bonus for pissing off the gardener so much that he calls the police.

Now I realise I should have put wasps in too :D.

BTW I'd be happy to contribute some items to add value (of sorts) to the low numbered carts - perhaps some genuine Llamasoft sheeps' wool? And I can send some vintage Llamasoft plastic bags to put them in :).

• Like 9

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Work is continuing on the game.... The levels are all being mapped out from the original game data.

The script for the voices have been sent out to some voice actors. Hopefully, we will have voice to encode really soon.

Good to know.

When will the game be released?

Initially it was said that it would have been out on November/December 2015.