IGNORED

A game I hope you'll like

cvga

Good to know that you don't have to be present to win cause I don't have access to the chat room.

I got a little ahead of myself. It hasn't been quite 72 hours since the last like yet. However, the rules are simple...just like the first post and you are eligible. There were no other restrictions :) Good luck!

Looks like we have crossed the 72 hour mark this time. I'll randomize the names and let someone choose the winning number online during a chat on Tuesday at 10:00 pm EST. You will not need to be present to win.

Good Luck!

• Like 10

Rats, I must have missed out on liking by a couple days. As to the topic of best picks both Bank Heist and Aliens are great choices. Alien is a pacman type game where you eat up the eggs before they grow into full size monsters you must run from in the mazes. Bank Heist is one of my favorites as you can toss out dynamite out of your car to slow the cops whom are chasing you. Its a bit easy though, running through the city streets. You can continue play by robbing banks for quite a whilte. Cop cars are stupid and easy to disable.

Okay, I've randomized the entrants and sent Al the number that corresponds to each winner. Tonight at 10:00 EST, I will choose someone from the chat room to give us a random number between 1 and 88 to determine the winner. You do not need to be present to win. Unfortunately, I couldn't include the last three "likes" since I had already declared the game over. I wouldn't mind creating a new game though if people enjoyed this one.

See you at 10!

cvga

• Like 1

and the winner is.....

Krytol

If you could let everyone know your choice and PM me your address, I'll get it out promptly.

Thanks to everyone for playing! It was a lot of fun for me. I'll come up with another wacky idea soon :)

cvga

• Like 7

Stay tuned for the next Between-season Atari 2600 tournament I will be hosting when the current HSC season is over. I did it last year and there was a real Atari cart for the winner. Last year, it was just a very common (in Europe), and it was more of a token prize. Tournie was fun nonetheless. For the coming tournament, thanks to a very generous deal I got from a fellow german collector, I have better stuff to give away, and there will definetly be more than one prize.