IGNORED

FS: random, mostly-complete Jaguar games I never play

While I may regret it later, and could certainly keep bringing these games to my annual "Atari Party" events for their one-day-out-of-the-year chance at being played, I've decided to get rid of some of my Jaguar games (most of which I grabbed back when I first got my original systems -- does ~2000 count as "back in the day" yet?)

I simply ended up not liking these games very much, and never play them myself. (My older son used to play Club Drive a bunch when he was little, and called it "Poop Car" because of the toilet in the apartment level... but these days we have Mario Kart for Wii, so...)

I'm in Davis, CA, so if anyone is local and wants to come grab them in person (& geek out over Atari stuff for a few minutes), that's a possibility. Otherwise, I'll add the approx. cost of shipping (per your preferred shipping method) once you tell me what you want, where you are, and how you want it shipped. (The Internet tells me carts weigh about 3oz, and boxes about 5oz, so most of these will come in at about 8-10oz I suppose.)

Here's what I've got. Carts:

• Hover Strike (cart only) - $8+sh
  • Poop c-- I mean Club Drive (box, cart holder, manual, cart, "Jaguar Game Club" mail-in form) - $15+sh
  • Defender 2000 (box, cart holder, manual (staples missing!), cart) - $55+sh

CDROMs:

• Blue Lightning (box, CD folder, manual, controller overlay, disc) - $FREE (I'll throw it in with whatever you're buying, if you want it)
  • Battlemorph (box, CD folder, manual, controller overlay, disc) - $20+sh

And how about $80+shipping for the whole lot. Note: I've very rarely sold stuff (except to the local comic book store), so bear with me. I think I'm supposed to say "L@@K" or something somewhere, right? ;)

IMG_20150714_135012-t.jpg

Thanks!

-bill!

(mostly an Atari 8-bit junkie)

Edit 1: Added "OBO" to Blue Lightning

Edit 2: Blue Lightning free w/ order :) (Also dropped "whole lot" price, accordingly)

Edit 3: Added photo. Noticed Defender manual is missing it's staples. :( Dropped some prices.

Edited by billkendrick

Or instead of bothering with OBO on Blue Lightning, mark it down to $5 - $7. Pretty much anyone with a Jaguar CD is already likely to have the game, remember that it was packed with every unit.

https://www.estarland.com/AtariJaguar.cat..product.13909.html

Respectable prices on the other stuff though. Jump on them while you can, people! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...