IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

He is lying. My posts were modified and added to. You a lying weasel. Seek truth and ye shall find. U must live in the gutter cause your trash. Liar.

Yes, because if a moderator edited your post, it would reflect this change in an "edited by..." statement at the bottom.

See? I edited my own post. It will say "Edited by stardust4ever" at the bottom along with a time stamp. If a mod did edit your post, the post would reflect this.

Perhaps aliens are either editing you posts, or more likely editing the contents of your tiny brain, deluding you into thinking your posts were edited when in fact they were not. Maybe your noggin is full of space worm parasites. I dunno. Also heed BassGuitari's words and get yourself tested for space chlamydia.

Edited by CPUWIZ
Posted link to alien website instructions on how to edit posts, had to remove it. :P
  • Like 6

I'm back to explain to you again why I'm asking what I am douch. I've got a brand new 2600 Atari never used with poof of date of purchase you pick things apart without knowing what any of you are taking about. Also changing my words around and adding things to my posts that I didn't say make you a big person. All if my posts have been modified and words and pictures added to them. Whoever did it I am sorry your life is so boring and minuscule that this is what you do with you time. Your brain is very small I can see that . With the ATarwee 2600 I have 16 games and extra joysticks that's why the price is more also some Atari magazines that will go with it. I was willing to lower the price until you disrespected what I was trying to explain. 300 was my starting point knowing I wouldn't get that but let you talk me down. See that's good business practice and smart. Always start higher than what you really will accept. I m nice enough to try and help your distorted delusional brain with a tip. :) Shat said he backs me on this one and exposed his A** to U. The goal was to get this in Good hands and I think your hands have to many warts I've seen them. You are crumbs on my Atari and I'm about to knock you off. I just made a fresh batch of brownies for you fools. Come and get one...

Holy Busted Brain Batman! 16 other games? Magazines? Other joysticks? Lower the price? $300 starting point? Did I miss something in the original post (28 pages earlier ... yeah, 28!)?

You can add Natalie888 to this list

princess-bride-depuydt.png

Your thought process is

inconceivable.jpg

Hi I'm new to this site. I have a Atari 2600 in box with new. Joystick, Power Adapter, and TV/Game Switch still factory sealed and unopened PAC MAN. Has receipt from 10/27/1984 and instruction booklet all that came with purchase. All new. I also have other Atari games. I'm looking to sell this Atari 2600. Box in good condition with some wear and light scratching. This system has been stored in a climate controlled environment and not been around smoke or pets. If you are interested lets talk. Thank you.

You mentioned "other Atari games" in your first post but did not elaborate or say that they were included with your 2600 and your certainly did not mention any magazines or joysticks. You were selling ONLY the 2600.

I'm taking offers right now. What is it worth I'm your mind?

You asked and we responded - no mention of "$300" yet.

I would also agree, about $100.

and someone even said more

I would be happy to pay that or a bit more.....OP won't answer pm though.... :(

and then you became backin89 with one swift post

Hahaha!!! Yes it's worth a hundred million dollars whose willing to pay? 100.00 is unacceptable. This is brand new in factory packaging. I m still taking offers. Price still at 300.00. Thank you. If you make a better offer I might accept.

If you wanted $300 why didn't you just frakking post it for $300??? And of course we figured out that is was not BRAND new ... and the offers? "still at $300" is not taking lower offers because you said "BETTER OFFER"

I've sold a sealed game for almost 100.00 dollars!!!! Haha! Nice try :)

Okay ... which game? Combat? Air/Sea Battle? PAC-MAN??? Good Lord, back your post up or GO HOME FOR SAD TIMES!

You might be able to get a little more than $100 for it, but I think $300 is a large stretch. Just send it to eBay and you'll know what it was worth.

Someone was still nice to you even after you started self imploding

Here is a sealed pac man for $39.95 (which is insanely overprices) but this guy has hundreds of them, lol

http://members.tcq.net/video61/2600new.html

Sealed pac man is worth about $10ish

Or listen to the advice of some of the senior members in a forum they're soliciting. ;)

Again - I bought a similar setup here for $100. So no... $100 is not "unacceptable".

Original listing:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/225933-atari-2600-sold/?hl=%2B2600&do=findComment&comment=3014742

...and here's when I bundled it with a bunch of goodies after NOT being able to sell on ePay for $125 shipped (decided I didn't want a Vader tainting my woody collection - ha!) and knowing nobody here would pay what I paid for it. I had to bundle with all of these games, sell for LESS than I paid AND provide free shipping before the damn thing sold:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/231938-atari-2600-vadar-boxed-with-games-great-starter-95-shipped/?hl=%2B2600+%2Bvadar&do=findComment&comment=3135472

And then we backed up our posts ... only to get this

Ok On and on we go. Price just went up 400.00 :)

I ll get an easy 200.00 for it someplace else like a real collector not you young thinkers. This is old school get it ?

and of course the rest is Atari Age history. As already discussed "sentimental value" means nothing to the buyer so the kindest thing I can say is

illogical.jpg

I don't think I can be any clearer. You don't get it. Your thought process and postings make us all go

tumblr_mbmptwxKnC1qi8jcb.jpg

Land sakes! Even backin89 just got crude and crass, not illogical and over (or under) medicated. Now, for the last time ...

GO HOME FOR SAD TIMES!

sad-cat.jpeg#sad%20cat%20400x311

• Like 8

I'm back to explain to you again why I'm asking what I am douch. I've got a brand new 2600 Atari never used with poof of date of purchase you pick things apart without knowing what any of you are taking about. Also changing my words around and adding things to my posts that I didn't say make you a big person. All if my posts have been modified and words and pictures added to them. Whoever did it I am sorry your life is so boring and minuscule that this is what you do with you time. Your brain is very small I can see that . With the ATarwee 2600 I have 16 games and extra joysticks that's why the price is more also some Atari magazines that will go with it. I was willing to lower the price until you disrespected what I was trying to explain. 300 was my starting point knowing I wouldn't get that but let you talk me down. See that's good business practice and smart. Always start higher than what you really will accept. I m nice enough to try and help your distorted delusional brain with a tip. :) Shat said he backs me on this one and exposed his A** to U. The goal was to get this in Good hands and I think your hands have to many warts I've seen them. You are crumbs on my Atari and I'm about to knock you off. I just made a fresh batch of brownies for you fools. Come and get one...

Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick bang.gif

• Like 4

Yes, because if a moderator edited your post, it would reflect this change in an "edited by..." statement at the bottom.

See? I edited my own post. It will say "Edited by stardust4ever" at the bottom along with a time stamp. If a mod did edit your post, the post would reflect this.

Perhaps aliens are either editing you posts, or more likely editing the contents of your tiny brain, deluding you into thinking your posts were edited when in fact they were not. Maybe your noggin is full of space worm parasites. I dunno. Also heed BassGuitari's words and get yourself tested for space chlamydia.

Edited by CPUWIZ, Yesterday, 8:40 PM.

Posted link to alien website instructions on how to edit posts, had to remove it. :P

I said no such thing! Classic display of almighty mod powers right there... :rolling:

• Like 4

He is lying. My posts were modified and added to. You a lying weasel. Seek truth and ye shall find. U must live in the gutter cause your trash. Liar.

Didn' you say you had an offer of 300, when you did not?

Didn't you say your Atari had light scratches, and now all of a sudden it's new?

If you are going to lie you may want to at least stay consistant.

Dumb people make it real easy!

• Like 4

Also subscribers have the edited by... as well. I don't know what Natalie888 is talking about but she is truly delusional and maybe overdosed on her meds. Edited by Retrogamer81081
  • Like 2

I hate to ask this, but my Hello Kitty truck broke down and I can no longer deliver bicycles and crackpipes to the poor dudes in front of the Flatiron Building. Can anybody help me out? Just a thought.

You can paypal donations to therealbillshatner@gmail.com.

Otherwise, close this discussion of dick and sleep in the cold.

post-29022-0-86138400-1440969158_thumb.png

:D

• Like 5