IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

One of two possibilities. If Natalie is real, she probably died from embarrassment. If she's a troll, she probably died laughing her ass off. Either way, you will find the boxed Atari at her late estate sale. If she's alive, she will respond to this. YOU HEAR ME, POOPYHEAD!?!?!?

attachicon.gifWP_20150910_20_27_36_Pro.jpg

This is in response to Nat's next post, if she ever comes back...

She's probably dead to the forum now. See my previous post from page 30. Well, it's been fun... :sleep:

If you want your brain to melt, google "Kenneth Martin Dolan". Don't say I didn't warn you though.

I already did a few months ago when the question of "Who is the weirdest AtariAge member?" came up in someone's status post, and I still have mixed feelings about that decision. On one hand it did lead to some inexplicably hilarious reading, but on the other it was a little disturbing and did make me feel genuinely sorry for the guy. Whatever happened to him had to have been some seriously bad juju.

Edited by Jin
  • Like 1

I already did a few months ago when the question of "Who is the weirdest AtariAge member?" came up in someone's status post, and I still have mixed feelings about that decision. On one hand it did lead to some inexplicably hilarious reading, but on the other it was a little disturbing and did make me feel genuinely sorry for the guy. Whatever happened to him had to have been some seriously bad juju.

Sometimes I like to pretend that KMD is part of some identity theft sting operation, and he keeps posting that social security number to see who bites on it.

I need new hobbies.

• Like 6

Why the frick is this guy's SS number visible in the second result on Google Search? :o

If you want your brain to melt, google "Kenneth Martin Dolan". Don't say I didn't warn you though.

He's been making posts in Google Groups. Just looking at his posts will make your head hurt.

Sometimes I like to pretend that KMD is part of some identity theft sting operation, and he keeps posting that social security number to see who bites on it.

I need new hobbies.

I think that KMD might actually be one of the Polybius test subjects... :D

post-29022-0-35880700-1442672789_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I think that KMD might actually be one of the Polybius test subjects... :D

attachicon.gifpolybius-black-and-white-arcade-machine-Urban-Legend-Conspiracy.jpg

metaphors off in this post:

metaphors off in this electronic mail:

KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287 IS BORN ON DECEMBER

8TH OF THE YEAR 1970, AND THEREFORE KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY

NUMBER 317 84 6287 IS FIVE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN MONTHS OLD

Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity:KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL

SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287 IS BORN ON DECEMBER 8TH OF THE YEAR 1970, AND

THEREFORE KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287 IS FORTY FOUR

YEARS OF AGE AS OF SEPTEMBER NINTEENTH OF THE YEAR 2015

THE EVIDENCE REGARDING THE CURRENT REVISION LEVEL OF THE POLYBIUS READ ONLY MEMORY FILE IS CONFIRMED FALSE FLAG. MALAYSIA FLIGHT 370 EASTER EGG IS NOT CONTAINED IN CURRENT REVISION. JADE HELM BONUS ROUND ALSO ABSENT FROM READ ONLY MEMORY FILE. © 1981 SINNESLÖSCHEN ALSO ABSENT FROM FILE

Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity:TELEPHONE BOOK

Effective January 1, 0000 until infinity:SOCIETY INCLUDING KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317-84-6287

• Like 1