IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

natalie in her natural habitat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC6WfCfXhDg

Holy crap, that kid needs therapy. And why is his mom putting more effort into filming than disiplining her child? I would never upload something like that to Youtube. Mom is about as dumb as her son...

• Like 1

Holy crap, that kid needs therapy. And why is his mom putting more effort into filming than disiplining her child? I would never upload something like that to Youtube. Mom is about as dumb as her son...

I assume it's staged. Seems like they're both trying not to laugh through a lot of it.

• Like 1

Hi I'm still here. :) Had to have a drink to think things through and I came up with this: YOU ARE POOPY HEADS!!!! That whole thing was great about AA AND X IT'S THE TRUTH. Also I have cherished this system that writer had it on Q. Listen I'm not sad or mad or upset. I want a collector to have this system. I'm moving it WILL be ruined if I move. Moving a long distance. I need to downgrade what I have. And yes I have an offer of 300.00. Now after all this you better hope I like u and u haven't made a smart remark. If you have don't even bother asking another question about my system. Your not getting it. I'm not making j

• Like 1

This thread is like "The Hatch" in the TV show Lost.

You have to keep posting or else something bad will happen.

Like somebody actually buys a VCS for $300 bad.

I know right. :lol: Started 2 and a half months ago and not too far from 1,000 posts. This thread has also become just random stuff posted. Find an image; post it, draw something; post it, find a video; post it. I can't believe how out of control it is.

Hi I'm still here. :) Had to have a drink to think things through and I came up with this: YOU ARE POOPY HEADS!!!! That whole thing was great about AA AND X IT'S THE TRUTH. Also I have cherished this system that writer had it on Q. Listen I'm not sad or mad or upset. I want a collector to have this system. I'm moving it WILL be ruined if I move. Moving a long distance. I need to downgrade what I have. And yes I have an offer of 300.00. Now after all this you better hope I like u and u haven't made a smart remark. If you have don't even bother asking another question about my system. Your not getting it. I'm not making j

I have another question about your system......... Since it's been two and a half months since you have posted this thread and not giving us a specific ebay link to your atari I mean ataaaaaaweeeeeee. Are you going to issue a red tag clearance special and say reduce it 75% off?

• Like 1

Well when it was released in 1977 it cost $199 which is like $700 in 2015 dollars. In other news, the price of cotton has apparently gone up. I just bought socks and underwear at Sams Club because my old ones were holey and streaked. $12.99 for a pack of socks/underwear... :???:

Wait another few years Natalie, and you'll get $300. Or I can trade you an ATAWIEE for some used underpants! :grin:

Gnomes_plan.png

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 3

This thread has been going for 79 days = 1896 hours and has 874 posts. That's a post every 130 minutes. Darn, I was hoping it would be 108. Pretty close though. :)

• Like 2