IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

I ll get an easy 200.00 for it someplace else like a real collector not you young thinkers. This is old school get it ?

That's too bad this seller doesn't really want to sell. Prob picked er up at a yard sale and sees the absorbent price people pay for bintendo games.

This might be old school but doesn't command a $300 price tag. Sorry bro, but your princess or dudecess (it's legal so it's cool) is in another castle!

Thanks everyone for helping me. You wouldn't beleive what happened last night tho. Our computer crashed last night and lost everything. Back up and running finally today. I know this is crazy but can anyone spare an additional $2 bucks. I have a guy on ebay going nuts over $1.95 which was supposed to be paid by now but someone got into my bank account and screwed everything up so now thats closed.

PM sent

• Like 5

im still here trolling around putting sum numbers together in my head (today is a red tag special) on the new/used Atari in box with a look like new PAC-MAN. Today's special is 222.229 ill round it to 225 for making this thread EPIC. 9.99 shipping cost extra charge on that cost. The offer stands on itself. Think about it. To you Self conseded ******** don't bother offering more I'm not selling it. Oh my forgot those pills again got to put the Atari back in box. Where did that tape go?

im still here trolling around putting sum numbers together in my head (today is a red tag special) on the new/used Atari in box with a look like new PAC-MAN. Today's special is 222.229 ill round it to 225 for making this thread EPIC. 9.99 shipping cost extra charge on that cost. The offer stands on itself. Think about it. To you Self conseded ******** don't bother offering more I'm not selling it. Oh my forgot those pills again got to put the Atari back in box. Where did that tape go?

Keep trollin' gurl... Don't ever stop! :rolling:

• Like 1

I really think you really should take that $300+ offer you already got for it :P

Or put it on ebay and sell it for 69.99 like the last boxed vader sold for there.

How did the Atawee survive your fast move anyway is it a mess now like you are?

• Like 3