IGNORED

BlackOut for sale on eBay

82-T/A

Looks like there is a copy of Black Out on eBay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-Jaguar-Blackout-/301707348787

$_57.JPG

Jealous... wish I could justify $300 bucks for it, and it would be in my collection.

Looks like it's the one from this thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/235429-so-i-just-bought-a-rare-cib-jaguar-game-and/

The box was fixed up pretty nicely.

Review is in German, no clue what they're saying... but the music seems pretty good!

Review is in German, no clue what they're saying... but the music seems pretty good!

"random clicken", "what the fuck", no need for a translation of that...

Yeah, I knew they had it on CD... but I had no idea it was on cartridge.

Totally want it... but it does seem pretty identical to what is basically like FlipOut...

If FlipOut had no logic whatsoever and consisted of randomly clicking things until the game either said you either win/lose/time out.

The music is by cTrix, demoscener, nothing to do with the people who produced this abomination of a game.

Edited by sh3-rg
  • Like 3

When the Jaguar was failing in the 90's i never knew people would want to collect for it like they do now considering there are far better games on far cheaper systems and in mass abundence. These prices are simply a straightforward lesson in economics 101 first rule - "supply and demand."

Edited by ovalbugmann
  • Like 1

I don't consider this an official homebrew release, just a quick cash cow that barely can be classified as a game. In other words I would never want to own this game....

Well I milked its udders by selling it on earlier this year. Tugged those titties good and hard.

Felt good man.

Bucket-full-of-money.jpg

• Like 2

Jealous... wish I could justify $300 bucks for it, and it would be in my collection.

Even if it was re-released tomorrow, in great abundance, for $30 shipped per copy, I STILL wouldn't buy it.

Similarly, if I found a sealed, risk-free bag of dogshit in the local park - nor would I want to take it home or pay any money for it.

Let alone, place it on my shelf for display.

-

The ONLY reason I would buy a "shit" game for cheap would, literally, just be for the resale value - a practice I'm not particularly fond of, if I'm honest.

• Like 5

This is very much like Super Cross 3D - there is a game somewhere there and alot of effort was put into the visuals, however for whatever reason the author didnt actually make a game out of it.

It looks and sounds great - too bad not much more was done with it.

This is very much like Super Cross 3D - there is a game somewhere there and alot of effort was put into the visuals, however for whatever reason the author didnt actually make a game out of it.

It looks and sounds great - too bad not much more was done with it.

No, it's nothing like supercross. As bad as that game is, pressing left turns you left, and pressing right turns you right.

This game is just a load of random clicky shiete.

• Like 2

Even if it was re-released tomorrow, in great abundance, for $30 shipped per copy, I STILL wouldn't buy it.

Similarly, if I found a sealed, risk-free bag of dogshit in the local park - nor would I want to take it home or pay any money for it.

Let alone, place it on my shelf for display.

-

The ONLY reason I would buy a "shit" game for cheap would, literally, just be for the resale value - a practice I'm not particularly fond of, if I'm honest.

That's awesome. What exactly is a "risk-free" back of dogshit?