IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic April 9th and 10th 2016

Dan Iacovelli

It would be cool to see some other Atari Age people in person at the show!
Last year I had an Atari Age pin on the back of my backpack, hoping someone from the site would see it and stop me to introduce themselves.
I have an old Philly Classic name badge (I think) I could add on my backpack this year I could put on.

Anyone else have any other ways they can think of that we can all meet up, or other ways of identifying themselves?

It would be cool to see some other Atari Age people in person at the show!

Last year I had an Atari Age pin on the back of my backpack, hoping someone from the site would see it and stop me to introduce themselves.

I have an old Philly Classic name badge (I think) I could add on my backpack this year I could put on.

Anyone else have any other ways they can think of that we can all meet up, or other ways of identifying themselves?

As last time, we should be easy to pick out. We're liking to make a thing out of the cosplay, and when there's 7 of us.... We will be in similar fashion as last time, but different. Let's just say I am still working on making little Enzo's costume for this year and he is sure to be as big, if not a bigger hit than last time playing a certain animal that's not quite an animal. That's all we'll say for now ;)

But, definitely hit us up! We'd love to meet up w/ others from the forum.

God, I'm so excited. I'm gonna play EM pinball machines until my fingers can't push buttons anymore. I think my wife is excited too, because I think she's getting a little tired of me talking about it all the time :P

Edited by Nateo
  • Like 2

I'm really excited for the Retronauts SMS podcast Saturday. I've been trying to get through Alex Kidd in Miracle world and hopefully get a ways into Phantasy Star also before then. Also the interview with the people who discovered the Nintendo PlayStation prototype seems like a big deal and a huge "get" for them as well as the Atari 2600 designer.

I've been a bit busy but I was going to make a trade list. Off the top of my head I have a bunch of SNES, N64 and GameCube games, including Crono Trigger, Paper Mario, Twilight Princess, Smash Bros Melee, Mario Sunshine and a bunch more. I can do some more digging if anyone's interested. I'm looking for FFII SNES, Conkers - Starcraft64 N64, Lunar Sega CD, Twin Snakes - RE3 + Code Veronica GameCube. I also have two of those Atari Pinball pong systems (brown and white) but there super hidden away in my basement somewhere.

I'll be there both days staying at the overflow hotel. If anyone sees me feel free to say hi. Ill be wearing a "pocky and rocky" shirt (aka little Japanese girl and Racoon). A link to my collection thread is HERE although it could use some updating.

and I look like this guy..

Edited by Dashopepper
  • Like 1

Pie Factory will be sharing a table with Underground Retrocade in the Arcade Vendors hall. Pop in to say hi!

The first person to correctly guess the names of the games we will talk about in episode 29 will win an Edladdin Seagull 78 adapter for the Atari 7800!

• Like 1