IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic April 9th and 10th 2016

Dan Iacovelli

I will be there all 3 days! Can't wait to go tomorrow :)

I will be bringing a bunch of stuff to trade/sell, including the following :

Many coco carts, some cart/manual, some loose and a bunch of solo manuals. Including a lot of the harder to find games.

Loose atari 2600 and 5200 carts/manuals/overlays. Also a cib pooyan for 2600.

Loose colecovision carts and manuals. And some cib cooper black pirate games.

Lots of cib and boxed intellivision games.

A bunch of loose nes carts.

CIB and loose astrocade games.

Tons of Arcadia and clone games. Cib/boxed and loose. Schmid, liesurevision, hanimex, ormatu, leonardo, mpt-03, palladium etc.

Rca studio games cib and some loose clone games.

Tons of supervision games cib and loose.

Lots of mega duck games cib and loose.

Tiger game.com games loose carts and manuals.

Phillips vg5000 games.

APF games loose and boxed.

A couple gamemaster and creativision games.

A few odyssey 2 games as well as the o2 club magazines. A couple videopac games too.

A couple cib microvision games.

A couple Mattel aquarius things.

A few rare arcadia clone consoles.

A few odyssey pong systems boxed.

Probably more I'm forgetting :)

Things I am looking for are a cib original release super nintendo. Also loose nes and n64 carts I don't have. Also cib sms games as well as all the older rarities for the classic systems I have not yet tracked down.

If anyone wants to meet up to trade / buy/sell send me a pm here. I will probably be wearing an atariage shirt or centipede shirt. Also I will be displaying stuff in the museum.

Look forward to meeting anyone there :D

• Like 3

Nateo: I'll probably be getting rid of some Rainbow magazines for the CoCo, if you are interested.

If you have any of the newspaper style from the end of their run, I'd be interested myself. I have most of the Rainbow series except for those.

If you have any of the newspaper style from the end of their run, I'd be interested myself. I have most of the Rainbow series except for those.

Hey thanatos I have 1 spare issue only of the coco newsletter.

It is the final issue (newspaper style) kinda cool....

Would you be interested in this?

If so I will bring it, wasn't planning to sell it but I would to another AA mag collector ;)

post-26050-0-58317600-1460052124_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I will be there all 3 days! Can't wait to go tomorrow :)

I will be bringing a bunch of stuff to trade/sell, including the following :

Many coco carts, some cart/manual, some loose and a bunch of solo manuals. Including a lot of the harder to find games.

Loose atari 2600 and 5200 carts/manuals/overlays. Also a cib pooyan for 2600.

Loose colecovision carts and manuals. And some cib cooper black pirate games.

Lots of cib and boxed intellivision games.

A bunch of loose nes carts.

CIB and loose astrocade games.

Tons of Arcadia and clone games. Cib/boxed and loose. Schmid, liesurevision, hanimex, ormatu, leonardo, mpt-03, palladium etc.

Rca studio games cib and some loose clone games.

Tons of supervision games cib and loose.

Lots of mega duck games cib and loose.

Tiger game.com games loose carts and manuals.

Phillips vg5000 games.

APF games loose and boxed.

A couple gamemaster and creativision games.

A few odyssey 2 games as well as the o2 club magazines. A couple videopac games too.

A couple cib microvision games.

A couple Mattel aquarius things.

A few rare arcadia clone consoles.

A few odyssey pong systems boxed.

Probably more I'm forgetting :)

Things I am looking for are a cib original release super nintendo. Also loose nes and n64 carts I don't have. Also cib sms games as well as all the older rarities for the classic systems I have not yet tracked down.

If anyone wants to meet up to trade / buy/sell send me a pm here. I will probably be wearing an atariage shirt or centipede shirt. Also I will be displaying stuff in the museum.

Look forward to meeting anyone there :D

Do you have a booth in the vendor area (just curious, that's a lot of stuff to try to sell otherwise!)? And what are you displaying in the museum?

• Like 1

Do you have a booth in the vendor area (just curious, that's a lot of stuff to try to sell otherwise!)? And what are you displaying in the museum?

No booth, I always try and bring all my spare stuff along to trade/sell.

I don't expect to get rid of alot of it, but it's the thing I don't bring someone will want.

And it all fits neatly in about 6 plastic bins that are easy to load up.

I am displaying my brown box and atari pong. ;)

• Like 2

I did find my Philly Classic 4 name tag that was furnished by Atari Age, so I will be displaying it towards the top of my backpack.

If you see me, please stop me and say hi, and let me know you are a fellow Atari Age member! I love talking with fellow enthusiasts about a hobby we all love!

See you tomorrow! :-D

As Inky posted, he and I will be representing Pie Factory Podcast (just on Saturday) at the Underground Retrocade table. As for what I'm looking for? Primarily to complete my "text plus number in a gatefold box" 2600 collection, maybe get a coupla 7800 CIB carts. I have everything but Street Racer and Indy 500. I heard AA isn't going to be there?? Man, if that's true, that sucks...I was going to pick up a homebrew or two...

And stuff I'd love to see there in terms of arcade games:

- Tinkle Pit -- yeah, I know, fat chance, but hey.

- Crazy Otto

- and I hope Galloping Ghost brings Beavis and Butt-Head...I REALLY need to play that thing!

For display at the table, I'll be bringing my laptop and monitor set to the PFP home page, and an Atari 7800 with some arcade conversions as a demo, I guess...we plan to do some recording and live streams as well. (Also I'm bringing a spare Atari 2600 power supply that I have no use for...it'll be free for whoever gets there first. :) )

• Like 1

I heard AA isn't going to be there?? Man, if that's true, that sucks...I was going to pick up a homebrew or two...

AA hasn't been here in years, probably since the show was still in Oconomowoc. One of the PRGE guys (I forget his name) is actually going to be at the show. I was briefly introduced last night but didn't get much of a chance to talk to him; I wanted to ask him to try to convince Albert to come back one of these years. :-D

• Like 1

AA hasn't been here in years, probably since the show was still in Oconomowoc. One of the PRGE guys (I forget his name) is actually going to be at the show. I was briefly introduced last night but didn't get much of a chance to talk to him; I wanted to ask him to try to convince Albert to come back one of these years. :-D

you mean rick weis, yes this is the first time prge will be at mgc. Prge usually shows up at cge mostly among other shows.

Thanatos:I don't have any of the newspaper style Rainbows, unfortunately.

I'll go through what I have and I'll have it in mt car Sunday.

I will be happy to get ones I need after thanatos picks what he wants ;)

Man, one day at MGC isn't enough. I gotta stay the full weekend next time.

Anyway, it was cool getting to meet a couple AtariAge folks! If you saw a bearded doofus in a green hoodie with a microphone in his hand, that was me - I'll post here when our videos covering the event pop up.

• Like 2

I hope to see pictures and videos of this. I had seriously been thinking about making the trip from PA this year, but in the end I felt that it was too far to drive for this weekend.

I will be putting up a video on my channel sometime tomorrow.

Had a great time at the event, and was glad I got to meet a few of you guys!

I attended today with the family. This was my first time going. I was pretty happy with the Dealer's room. I was able to pick up a lot of 2600 titles that I've been missing from my collection, including a couple of homebrews. I also really liked the museum area, although I was a little disappointed not to see a Fairchild Channel F. A friend of mine keeps telling me about how awesome that system was at the time, so I wanted to see it for myself.

• Like 1

That was quite a bit of fun. I got to geek out for a whole weekend, and be reminded I'm nowhere near the only person who's into retro gaming. Not even close. Met plenty of familiar faces whom prior I only talked to on the Interwebs. Met the Pie Factory, met 2 of the Retronauts & all my local peeps.

• Like 1

MGC burned me out, and I wasn't even around most of it...pretty much alternated between the lower level, and the Pie Factory Podcast table....didn't hit the vendor room. But yeah, after getting in the car to go home, I could only think that I never wanted to think about video games ever again. I usually don't get that feeling unless I'm actually gaming for hours at a time. Took me until about 8:30pm last night when I was ready to think about video games again.

• Like 1

MGC burned me out, and I wasn't even around most of it...pretty much alternated between the lower level, and the Pie Factory Podcast table....didn't hit the vendor room. But yeah, after getting in the car to go home, I could only think that I never wanted to think about video games ever again. I usually don't get that feeling unless I'm actually gaming for hours at a time. Took me until about 8:30pm last night when I was ready to think about video games again.

That's totally normal post-convention. One does so much swimming in nostalgia for a weekend, the body needs to rest to restore balance. Prior to MGC, I barely had any time or incentive to play video games,etc, so this made up for it. But for the rest of the week, I'm going to focus on the gym & outside. 70 degrees Wednesday, so I can work on projects in the garage.

• Like 2