IGNORED

Patch for MyIDE 2 FAT32 problems

Marius

ProWizard,

I was able to use your latest patch successfully in order to get Slor's AtariNet game to work with the AtariMax FAT-32 loader. Initially, the game just hung. Next, I tried the Side loader that was modified for the MyIDE-II. The game ran with that but the colors were all wrong.

Once I used your patch, the game ran perfectly with the AtariMax loader. While I did buy the cartridge, I can see having it on the MyIDE-II as being very convenient.

Bob C

Hi!

Thanks for your feedback! I have been patching a lot of games myself too. It's great to have all the games I want running from one single FAT32 loader.

I was used to use the adapted SIDE loader too in case games didn't work. But I wanted to support MyIDE ][ users who don't have the SIDE loader, and I know this adapted SIDE loader is not official released by candle, and I believe it is not authorized to be spread by me. Next to that, I want to use one single FAT32 for everything.

So I had to find a solution to make the FAT32 loader from MyIDE 2 more compatible.

I think I will investigate all the non-working XEX games, to find a reason why these do not work on the FAT32 loader. (I already have some ideas what is going wrong) and then I'll contact Steven Tucker. Perhaps -with the things I found- it is easy for him to update his FAT32 loader and we'll have a solution that works without all the patching.

Btw. Did you try the ROM version of that AtariNet game? That works without patching.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a zip with 15 Patched Games.

New in this archive are:

Elektra Glide

Spy Master

Tempest Xtreem Demo

Games from the previous archive, but patched again with the newest routines:

Digi Duck

Drop It!

Flowers Mania

Goldhunter

International Karate

Jet Set Willy 2007

Pyramid

Swapz

The Extirpator

Wloczykij

World Championship Karate

Zybex

I am not sure if I am missing something, but I can not see\find this ZIP file?