IGNORED

Diablo: Reaper of Souls (current patch 2.3)

Cobra Kai

Anyone playing this game still? The most recent patch isn't very old. I actually upgraded to Xbone for this game. Just got the console 2 weeks ago.

Xbox live ID is: Rictus Erectus and I only play legit, no mods or hacks. I'm at about Paragon 140 playing anywhere from Torment 4-6. I'm afraid to just jump online with random people because from what I'm reading there are tons of modders running around with ultra high paragon and triple socketed gear on every slot that will increase YOUR paragon by hundreds of points in minutes. I don't want that, it takes all the fun out of the game!

I'd rather play solo than screw up my game, but if anyone here that plays legit maybe wants to hook up or just to have a friend to send and receive gifts that's cool with me.

I played with random players a couple of times and had a guy join me when I was doing one of the hellfire amulet/infernal machine boss fights. The guy had 10,000 paragon levels and had both bosses destroyed before I knew what happened. Was not fun at all. Never tried playing with a random player again. Based on how long it has taken me to get 450 paragon levels, I don't see how someone could have 10k.

I am around Paragon 450 and usually play a Wizard most often. I haven't played a ton since the new patch came out, but I am generally liking the changes they made. My only gripe is that if you fail a Greater Rift, you cannot upgrade a Legendary Gem like you could before. I have a hard time soloing Greater Rifts above 41-42, so sometimes I will do a lower one just so I can upgrade some of my other gems.

My gamer tag is Bilnick

• 2 weeks later...