IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

OH MY GOD NO! A variant would cause a CRAP© disaster! The economics of the entire collector would be turned UpSide down and the world might spin off it's axis.

The next batch should be labelled "2 of N", thereby increasing the resell value of my "1 of N".

• Like 1

I wonder how much it cost to ship Rev and CMart....and were they packed in a Baggie as well ?

It's finding the bicycle messenger to look for the homeless guy with a flat screen TV and an Intellivison equipped shopping cart that is the hard part of the delivery.

• Like 1

Excluding the ones who already got their copy I see 41 possible orders in this thread. The bold text is the end of each page of this thread. Price is $40 for US and $45 for Outside the US, it is a pain to fill out the Customs Forum and rates are always over $10.

They are the following:

1. Intellivotion
  2. Kiwi
  3. Intunut
  4. cvga
  5. Intellfan
  6. Marco Miccoli
  7. AtariBrian
  8. krslam
  9. herkamur
  10. ZillaRush
  11. bradd1978
  12. JohnPCAE
  13. SoulBuster
  14. SiLicOne tOD85
  15. Troy_Whelan
  16. Cafeman (?)
  17. atari5200dude82
  18. mdoerty
  19. mthompson
  20. WaveRider1970
  21. AJChandler
  22. TrekMD
  23. scobb
  24. spaceman
  25. Intymike
  26. RetroAl
  27. Binth
  28. Bodyshots
  29. TrickyMoon
  30. mr_intv
  31. Place Logo Here
  32. BriceZ
  33. lucifershalo
  34. save2600
  35. UberArcade
  36. WispFollower
  37. Digress
  38. Spadafermo51
  39. ACFinPGH
  40. jeffgamer
  41. Utopia
  42. If I missed anyone chime in NOW please. All of the above are going to get a copy. (Please - If I have made a mistake and not marked off someone I've shipped to please let others buy this game before you get a second copy. I will likely remember once I see the shipping address.

Game boards will arrive next week and I will start shipping when they come in. Please include your handle and name and address when you Pay-Pal me. I will contact you ONE Thread page at a time so I don't go crazy. Again everybody on the above list WILL get a copy. If I missed you let me know soon. Thanks for your support.

• Like 3

This is a Baggie release no boxes. That was a sign that AL used at the Atari Age Booth for PRGE. If there is a mistake in what I did for the first run it will not be corrected. LOL No variants!!!! LOL

Hey, just noticed a misspelling on the back of the box. Says 3 Difficulty Levtels... oh and payment sent! :)

Oh.. it's a card in a standee for the show I guess! This is not a boxed release, is it? :lol:

• Like 2

This is a Baggie release no boxes. That was a sign that AL used at the Atari Age Booth for PRGE. If there is a mistake in what I did for the first run it will not be corrected. LOL No variants!!!! LOL

The End of those Variants.... can it be? or Let it be!!! :) oh those flip lock bags may be shelved... until I put my copy in one and make a variant... lol