kool kitty89

Using Pulse Density Modulation for 8-bit PCM

Just a small request: Would you guys consider posting a video or audio file, even attach an MP3? I have an NTSC and I can't run the PAL stuff that I would so like to hear.

Thanks.

Just a small request: Would you guys consider posting a video or audio file, even attach an MP3? I have an NTSC and I can't run the PAL stuff that I would so like to hear.

Thanks.

The PAL files should work on NTSC. They'll just sound slightly higher pitched than they should. Vice versa going from NTSC to PAL.

• Like 1

Hello Kyle

Check out message Nr. 193 in this thread.

Sincerely

Mathy

Edited by Mathy
  • Like 1

Since a few people have emailed asking for the 1088XEL version of the PDM player, here's a ZIP file containing both the SIDE and XEL-CF versions of the player until I get a dedicated page set up on my website:

pdm.zip

I realise the player is in need of updates, including all the file handling fixes and improvements I've made to the XEX loader on which the player is closely based, stereo support, etc. It's on the to-do list. :)

• Like 10

I hope the problem with Incognito will get solved soon...