IGNORED

Adventure of a Witch:The Flightful Night

Kiwi

Since today is Halloween. I decided to share this game I worked on last year. It is like the Petit Computer version, but on the Colecovision.

http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_of_a_Witch:_The_Flightful_Night

It's not 100% complete. I need to complete the title screen, Kiwi screen, supplemental sprites to be added to the end screen, and add music. Also I need to fix one of the digit on the End screens. If you leave it at the title screen, you can see the introduction story, the instruction screen, and the scroll description screen. There's a dozen end screens to see depending what your score is. Also, a special end screen if you managed to destroy many trees with your magic.

This game is a challenge for me to port over due to graphical limitation, and have many sprites on screen while detecting you. Also load handling to prevent NMI currupting the graphic. I'm using 4 invisible sprites to have the tree scroll in from the above, so if you're using F18A and using the 32 sprites allowed jumper, you'll see trees popping in from the top.

Enjoy, and have a happy Halloween!

ROM: AotWFNWIPa.rom

• Like 7