IGNORED

Boxed Air Raid Sells For $500

pangasinan

The handle broken off ,no suprises there.. lol.

Also now you can see the board as the cart has been pulled apart.

Weak... :roll:

Here's how to do one proper. Mine is practically bulletproof. I cut two 3/4" sections off of a .5" internal diameter PVC. Place the end sections into the the T-section and superglue the end caps and long pipe into the butt of the T piece. Spray paint gloss black. Drill a 5/8" hole in the center of the cart end. Pipe slides into the hole. Superglue it shut. Yeah it's only a "dummy" AA fridge magnet and black instead of blue, but it's rock solid. The case would probably split wide open before that T-handle would rip off. :lol:

post-33189-0-50137100-1351354690.jpg

The handle broken off ,no suprises there.. lol.

Also now you can see the board as the cart has been pulled apart.

Now is the PCB painted also? That looks to be a modern made pcb for use with eproms and I assume there is an inverter on the back. Does hozer make white 4k pcbs? Could just be the poor quality image but I think it's painted as you can't see any trace lines at all.

How has there not been a shitload of bid retractions? :?

Unless the bidders are reading all the description updates, they have no way of knowing the current state of things.

I think the bigger question is why hasn't eBay taken this down? Someone in this thread said they contacted eBay about the auction, so they should be aware of it.

Unless the bidders are reading all the description updates, they have no way of knowing the current state of things.

I think the bigger question is why hasn't eBay taken this down? Someone in this thread said they contacted eBay about the auction, so they should be aware of it.

It's been reported many times already by multiple members.

eBay employees are hardly experts. Borderline incompetent.

That's one expensive joke.

It's happened many times before, i'm pretty sure Tanman's air raid auction went over 100k and had to be moderated by him. People have multiple accounts, they use one to be stupid with, and at the end of the day the seller would be wasting their time to try and get someone with a fake account to honour the bid.

Edited by nofrills100
  • Like 1

So lets say this auction has been reported a conservative number of 10 times but yet it's still active? :roll:

I just did a 3rd time now. This time I did counterfeit, bootlegs of video games. It seems ebay really needs these things reported in the correct category for them to take affect. I still believe it will get pulled, sometimes it takes a few days to get the right person.

How can you run an auction where the condition of the item changes (degrades) as the auction goes on?

Happens to me all the time! Douchebag photographs his/her wares. Items sit for weeks, months, years while being tossed about from bin to bin in the back for their caravan. By the time you finally receive said item, looks so shopworn, can hardly recognize it as the thing you thought you had purchased. Can't tell you how many times I've had to go back and look at the original photos to verify I was sent the same thing. :mad:

• Like 1