IGNORED

Looking for S-video or RGB modded Intellivision)

goldenpp72

Hello everyone, I don't have a very robust posting history here but, I recently had a really good experience at a different site having a few systems modded and sent to me and I figured maybe I might get lucky here too since that site doesn't specialize on these systems. I edited this topic because I currently have found people to mod and fix up my 2600/5200/7800/XE/Colecovision. I do not own an intellivision system so i'd be open to either buying your modded one or buying one to become modded, just let me know, I act fast!

I hope this is the right way to go about this, but just note if anyone can help me finish these systems that you'll be helping me finish a decade long journey, would really appreciate any help! Thank you :)

Edited by goldenpp72

I'd like to thank you all for helping to direct me in the right areas, if all goes well I have all my Atari systems and a Colecovision in the process of being modified. With that said, I do not own an Intellivision yet and would still really love to find a nice condition one with either S-video or RGB mods, so if you can help me out please let me know. I'm open to anything as long as we can get it to work, but if I get that and my modding projects all finish alright then i'll be done with my console setup!