IGNORED

New video upgrade coming soon!

Bryan

I would like to put myself in for one, please. This is for the Atari 400.

Worth noting how awesome this will be, as my stock 400 only has RF out.

When I gain composite+svideo, I will have a better location to keep the 400.

Is this (above) the correct protocol to get in line for this board?

Or is the next batch going straight to the store (should I just keep reloading my browser on the store, until they arrive? :-)

The complicated thing about all this is that I live most of the year in Costa Rica, and do most of the assembly work when I visit family the US. It's too expensive (duties and shipping) to send everything I need to Costa Rica, plus who knows what would happen if I went through security with too much electronics.

So.... I hunt for good deals on parts and have them sent to my dad's place. I got here and prepared to finish assembling a batch of boards and realized I'd been sent wrong parts. So, I'm trying to make sure I can what I need in time to get them out on time without losing too much money.

Plus, I fell and skinned the top of my head off as I was packing for the airport and my wife's laptop just took a dump and she's got some work to finish. So, hopefully I'll get everything sorted out soon and start shipping next week.

-Bry

Hi Bryan - if I didn't make it clear before I would still like two, one bare board for a 4-Switch 2600 and one complete kit for a socketed XL machine (it will either be my usual 800XL or my "beast" 1200XL if I can get my U1MB to be stable there). Thanks!

The assembled kit (Plug in board) or Basic board plus parts kit?