CyranoJ

Atari ST Games Ported to the Jaguar

I just got 5 st ports.in the mail today cant wait to ply them.

You need to get them all or you're 10-ply!

Sorry if this is sidetracking this thread to chit-chat about Atari ST things, but was Arachnophobia any good on Atari ST? I know I liked it on DOS way back when, but I only have 5 1/4" disks now and no way to install them on my modern setup.

Apologies to all :/

I thought this was already available. I like to have these up before Gaztee posts about them so everyone can see what they are like.

Anyway, here it is now.

TeenageMutantHeroTurtles-Skunk.rom

SCR is already available

• Like 8

Much appreciated :)

Will flash this tonight and start the next barrage of after work gaming :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

"Fires nuts from his trunk and drops bombs from his backside" - PERFECT!

• Like 2

How did you do this? Aren't the ST and Jag totally different in architecture?

I have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career.

• Like 6

I have a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career.

I see where you're TAKEN this..

• Like 2

I see where you're TAKEN this..

..If that's the game you want to play the rates just went up ten percent.

• Like 2

On the first post of the thread I noticed Spikey in Transylvania isn't listed as a Series 1 game. It was one of the original 16 I purchased and Gaz made the fancy purple box for it in the original box & manual sets.

Could Atari STE games be ported over? If so, I'd like to throw Ultimate Arena into the request pile.

It's a Atari ST exclusive fighter where you can play as Samantha Fox or Indiana Joe. Kasumi Ninja needs some competition.

179329-the-ultimate-arena-atari-st-scree179317-the-ultimate-arena-atari-st-scree

• Like 1

Could Atari STE games be ported over? If so, I'd like to throw Ultimate Arena into the request pile.

It's a Atari ST exclusive fighter where you can play as Samantha Fox or Indiana Joe. Kasumi Ninja needs some competition.

179329-the-ultimate-arena-atari-st-scree179317-the-ultimate-arena-atari-st-scree

Oh my god, I need this in my life, I never knew it existed! Granted, I can go play it on my STe, but if there were improved controls for a Jaguar port, I'd be down! Not sure why there would be much difference in porting over an STe exclusive game versus just an ST game, it isn't like the Jag couldn't handle the color palette increase or stereo sound.

Last night I had the pleasure of playing some old original Atari ST games on my uncle's original Atari monochrome monitor.

Is it possible that the following games for the Atari Jaguar will be implemented:
Nebulus,
Norh & South,

Persian Gulf Inferno
or
Rainbow Island?

Loved North & South on NES.......been 25 years though. Time to play it again and see if it is still as fun!

• Like 2

Last night I had the pleasure of playing some old original Atari ST games on my uncle's original Atari monochrome monitor.

Is it possible that the following games for the Atari Jaguar will be implemented:

Nebulus,

Norh & South,

Persian Gulf Inferno

or

Rainbow Island?

Not to want to go too far off topic, but Rainbow Islands in Monocrhome? That just strikes me as hilarious.

• Like 1

Sorry, if it came to a misunderstanding here.

I can not say if Rainbow Island is running on a monochrome monitor because I could not test it or play it.

But I would like to play the game on my atari jaguar, because I really enjoyed Bubble Bobble.

Sorry, if it came to a misunderstanding here.

I can not say if Rainbow Island is running on a monochrome monitor because I could not test it or play it.

But I would like to play the game on my atari jaguar, because I really enjoyed Bubble Bobble.

We do have Bubble Bobble though, which is awesome!

I still think Crystal Castles...

and Road Runner would be AMAZING...