Kamshaft

Announcing Berzerk for CV!

I think he speaks about Alan McNeil , the creator of Berzerk .he dies the 29/12/2017. :( RIP Alan.

Holy Crap!

He helped me with my port of Frenzy / Berzerk on the 7800 (and then the NES). I had no idea he passed. :( RIP Alan.

Edited by PacManPlus

8 minutes ago, retroillucid said:

Latest news!

Berzerk is now officially coming to the ColecoVision
And it is fully liscenced!
That's right, CollectorVision secured the rights to this awesome arcade classic!

More are coming! ;)

Congrats.  I'm sure electricadventures will do us proud.  Really looking forward to this one.

• Like 2

If I remember correctly, the ColecoVision core in the Phoenix has an extension for an advanced audio chip (can't remember the name, and I'm too lazy to check tonight). Can this special audio chip do speech without having to freeze the game to play speech samples? If so, it will make Berzerk even better.  :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

If I remember correctly, the ColecoVision core in the Phoenix has an extension for an advanced audio chip (can't remember the name, and I'm too lazy to check tonight). Can this special audio chip do speech without having to freeze the game to play speech samples? If so, it will make Berzerk even better.  :)

Just my words above.

I also hope the SEX 7264 (89) chip will use the Digital speech in Berzerk, and other games with Digital sound/speech.

😊