IGNORED

FS / Giveaway - Random games, controllers, game parts, etc.

KeeperofLindblum

So long story short, I'm cleaning out my closet of items I don't want or need. Almost everything here is free with the cost of shipping. There's a few items I'll have a price on, but most of it's going to be free in general. For the first three days, I'm going to limit how many free items you can claim. (This is to keep someone from just trying to claim everything and/or a majority in one shot.) Then I'll wait for three days to ship anything to give the free claiming people a chance to basically go to town on whatever is left. (Also to be sure I have proper packing material and boxes for what I'm shipping and to whom I'm shipping to.) After a week goes past, I'm going to toss anything that doesn't find a home.

All games below have been tested and work. Any parts/pieces below should be in decent condition and are simply spare parts I've pulled off of items. I can give better details and pictures of anything upon request.

AGAIN! Only a few of the items below have a price tag and most other things are simply being given away. I do require shipping money but that shouldn't be too bad.

Final note!... Apologizing now for the order of the list here. There are a lot of random items, and I'm not putting it in any kind of specific order.

EDIT - Added a few more items I found and forgot to post up. Nothing too fancy I'm afraid at this point. Newest items are at the top.

BE SURE TO POST WHAT YOU ARE CLAIMING BEFORE YOU SEND A MESSAGE!

Pokemon Black and White guide, Black and White 2 guide, and Black and White Pokedex.

JmFYCOD.jpg

A card game I backed on Kickstarter. It's kind of a card-improv game. There are multiple ways to play, but basically it comes down to you describe how the person/creature/whatever on your card would win a fight. It need some work. (Also the company that made it went under COMPLETELY! LOL)

VJwnTbU.jpg

Icewind Dale (Complete in Box) - It has everything with it, and it's all in great condition! I couldn't really test this one out, but the discs look very nice and mint. $8

wv1RKqL.jpg

I also have 8 spare computer power cables. Not sure how or even where I got them all at this point... (Nobody seems interested in these I guess? lol)

kgtdrYl.jpg

Half a NDS lite shell and the buttons. Yeaaaah, I attempted to make a GBA Macro, DS phat, whatever you want to call it and failed. Here's the nicely painted bottom half and the buttons. Also have one of the speakers, the battery, the wifi adapter from inside it, and a replacement screen for a GBA SP. Also the screws!

fWrKqun.jpg

x0KNGlJ.jpg

And finally... some music CDs and cassette tapes! Nothing overly wonderful here, but it all works so.... yeah.

CDs left - Scott Pilgrim soundtrack and Metric - Fantasies.

Nbq3LdV.jpg?1

aOmMFIq.jpg?2

Edited by KeeperofLindblum

Interested in ALL of the below please - some might have already been claimed but Im making mention of them in the even they become available again

Spare PS2 controller parts (shell NOT needed)
1 PSP charger
1 S-video
Composite/S-video switch with 4 ports
ALL spare SNES parts including SNES Shell
Nintendo (NES) Door
PS1 Game Dragon Ball Z
PS1 Game Ultimate Battle 22 (Japanese)
PS1 Game Dragon Ball GT Final Bout (US).
PS1 Game Scooby Doo & the Cyber Chase
PS1 Controller
All Gameboy manuals
PlayStation SCPH-5501
Edited by Bodyshots