IGNORED

Platman, conversion from Amiga to C64....and A8.

wanax

• 1 month later...

Thanks miker.

Some one can help me to convert this code from Acme to Mads? :?

I tried with .rept, but does not work..

;
; Create table lookup for print tile HIRES on screen │
;
TileCharLookLo_HR
!set i=0
!do {
!byte <tilesdata_HR+i*4
!set i = i + 1
} until i > num_tiles
TileCharLookHi_HR
!set i=0
!do {
!byte >tilesdata_HR+i*4
!set i = i + 1
} until i > num_tiles

• 4 weeks later...

Lol...Thank you for the shout out in the high score table :)

Can't wait for this, as you probably know from Lemon I'm super keen on the 64 as with the Atari with the Atari getting an edge on the love stakes so I've been following and playing the C64 version which is great...

Thank you for getting it nearer for the Atari...

And a small thing, Altirra basic up to 1.51 version, you were using 1.48 :)

Paul...

Btw, we need more 64 ports, wish others would follow, I just purchased Quod Init Exit IIm on the C64 today for a donation (see petey, it does work) and its lovely and to be honest what platform does not need a farting pig (yep, you heard)

Edited by Mclaneinc

Wait for the owner of the code but my opinion is a NO because:

-> The idea to convert the game from Amiga to C64 was from Wanax that usually works with SaulC for his C64 games sounds;

-> Wanax only sent me a message saying he was interested in coding an A8 version because we had talks some time ago regarding his C64 game Rocky Memphis so the game belongs to them;

-> It has more than that music on the video(s), same as on C64, is their first work on A8 and we already talked that is possible to come more games (Wanax even bought a real machine :));

-> We intend to enter, though we don't know if we have time, on ABBUC and the rules don't allow to so maybe also not the music;

I think and want that there aren't no pressures for them nor your usual experimentals, that are good but with so many for you to try please not and give them a chance to do their work.

Thanks.

:thumbsup:

:)

Edited by José Pereira

I think and want that there aren't no pressures for them nor your usual experimentals, that are good but with so many for you to try please not and give them a chance to do their work.

No problem. It's just the C64 is such a fluffy and catchy tune. It would be nice to have that catchy and fluffy part on the A8 too.

• Like 1

music from video is very good. do not change it, please!! :)

From what Wanax said to me there will be exactly the same musics as in the C64 version (there's videos of it) and I had the pleasure to listen one more on A8 and is indeed very similar to the C64 one if not the same so I think that as a first try and work SaulC really got Pokey :). Lets wait ;)...

From what Wanax said to me there will be exactly the same musics as in the C64 version (there's videos of it) and I had the pleasure to listen one more on A8 and is indeed very similar to the C64 one if not the same so I think that as a first try and work SaulC really got Pokey :). Lets wait ;)...

OK, music sounds great! I dont feel terrible RMT sound from it:) it is from RMT?

• 4 weeks later...

So, no one is able to create a fluffy and catchy tune for the atari, even the componist?

Just don't have words or sometimes I really have to say to myself that "I will not answer you" x 2 (lots of x times). The game is w.i.p. and includes music/sounds whatever. Has it all. Can you please wait?

Thanks.

P.s.- Stoped from me because I'm too drunk, that is indeed too much happy after Portugal won European Soccer so Platman will follow soon I promise :grin:...

• 2 months later...