IGNORED

Pretty cool 2600 score today

ufcfan76

I think you scored pretty good on the lot. That is a nice looking 4 switch woody. I love the 2 game cases for storing your loose carts. Got some good common games plus the instruction manual for the system and all the games, and even the 2600 catalog. You made out great! :thumbsup: Just get some joystick and paddle controllers. :)

I think you scored pretty good on the lot. That is a nice looking 4 switch woody. I love the 2 game cases for storing your loose carts. Got some good common games plus the instruction manual for the system and all the games, and even the 2600 catalog. You made out great! :thumbsup: Just get some joystick and paddle controllers. :)

I actually got a couple sticks and a set of paddles a while back in a lot on ebay (along with a standard 7800 stick and some third party "quick shot" stick). I guess I am doing things a bit ass backwards since I've gotten into collecting Atari. First I got a 7800 by itself, then I av modded it and bought a bunch of 2600 and 7800 games. Once I started playing those, I found myself really wanting an original 2600 woody even though my 7800 plays the 2600 games just fine. Guess I got bit by the bug, huh? :)

• Like 2

I actually got a couple sticks and a set of paddles a while back in a lot on ebay (along with a standard 7800 stick and some third party "quick shot" stick). I guess I am doing things a bit ass backwards since I've gotten into collecting Atari. First I got a 7800 by itself, then I av modded it and bought a bunch of 2600 and 7800 games. Once I started playing those, I found myself really wanting an original 2600 woody even though my 7800 plays the 2600 games just fine. Guess I got bit by the bug, huh? :)

You are not alone wnd nothing wrong with that as well as many others here. :grin: I have a 7800, 2 5200 systems (2 port and 4 port), and several 2600 systems (VCS Heavy Sixer, Sears Tele Games Heavy Sixer, Light Sixer, 4 switch woody, Vader, and a Junior). Many of us collect for the systems and the 2600 is one of my favorite systems of all time I just had to get all the systems. All I don't have is a Sears Light Sixer, 4 switch, and Video Arcade 2.

• Like 1

I have a couple of brown binders myself, but have never seen the yellow one. Very nice pickup. :thumbsup:

Ah yes...the bug. I picked up my first 5200 (a 2-port) a couple of months back and now I'm anxiously waiting for my 4-port to arrive. You know you have it bad, when you start collecting for the 5200. Can I get an Amen!

Got this lot from a guy on Craigslist today. I am really happy with it for 25 bucks. All the manuals and catalogs were a nice bonus as they weren't even in the guy's pics. No controllers came with, but oh well. What do you guys/gals think? Ok deal?

Sweet deal! I've never seen that yellow case.

I own a couple of rarely seen Atari video game cart cases myself. And its not the other one you have - mine have the huge fuji logo on the cover..........

1461822_704995762858261_634934489_n.jpg?

1463981_704995642858273_1876139111_n.jpg

I still don't know exactly what cart they hold - the slots are much taller than a 2600/7800 cart, but they barely fit in width. And the Atari home computer carts don't fit, and I think its not big enough for a 5200 cart.

• Like 1