IGNORED

WTB Battlesphere "Original"

Rick Dangerous

Yeah, the thing is I get the history with the release and all that. But they can either continue to have bad blood and have other people profit off their work, or they can do a reprint or license it out and make money instead. I would bet a run of 100 would sell out no problem.

• Like 4

I can't believe it!!! That is the fakest Cat Box I have ever seen... Someone must be churning those out in a basement in Hong Kong. ;0

Just attaching the pictures for future reference.

The Battlesphere Gold label.. what the hell. :P

post-4709-0-09587200-1476530962_thumb.jpg

post-4709-0-81352000-1476530988_thumb.jpg

Yeah, the thing is I get the history with the release and all that. But they can either continue to have bad blood and have other people profit off their work, or they can do a reprint or license it out and make money instead. I would bet a run of 100 would sell out no problem.

Agreed. It is a fun game. Actually what would be work great is just contract out those that are making cartridges anyway and say "Hey, how would you like to make games for me and just give me a cut of the profits?" Do that Songbird, Atariage, and anyone else willing to make games.

Of course, this will eventually drive the ridiculous sell price down, but will make it where eventually everyone can get like two to four copies of Battlesphere and have it to play on about every Jaguar console when they want to hook up with other Jag players for a Battlesphere session.

Catbox looks legit to me. I don't really see the value of it other than a pure collector's item.

Catboxes are great for the catlink or whatever they called it when you want to network more than two Jaguars. (Battlesphere, Air Cars).

Sure there is the Jaglink 2 and while that can link more than two Jaguars, it doesn't do it well.

Catboxes also allow for more connectors for video (A/V, RBG).

Pretty useful. I have one. If I was ever invited to a Battlesphere match I'd use it. Otherwise it is barely used.

Catboxes are great for the catlink or whatever they called it when you want to network more than two Jaguars. (Battlesphere, Air Cars).

Sure there is the Jaglink 2 and while that can link more than two Jaguars, it doesn't do it well.

Catboxes also allow for more connectors for video (A/V, RBG).

Pretty useful. I have one. If I was ever invited to a Battlesphere match I'd use it. Otherwise it is barely used.

Can you be more specific about the linking capability of the Jaglink 2?

I thought that it is a good substitute for a catbox, no?

• 2 weeks later...

Had battlesphere what a turd . It was a ok game for the time but nothing worth the cost of today.

From the little ive read doug still a dikk about it and stuck in the 90s. Playing all the other systems and games battlesphere was just average. Tempest 2000 was the best game on the jaguar hands down.

I think the whole bs n bsg is a lesson in ego. Only a complete moron would limit the audience .

• Like 1