IGNORED

The lorenzogino69 Collection

lorenzogino69

... I messed with the title ... I meant (I checked) say Beamrider.
You reminded me, rightly, that the game does not work with the PAL system; a bit like Motocross Mattel, if I remember correctly?
Or was it the Intellivision Motocross, Inc.?

The Mattel Motocross doesn't work on PAL Intys.

For the Intellivision Inc. version they used a fixed version that works nicely.

• Like 1

Hi,
today I will show my Boxing Game Paks.
I have the Italian version, then three U. S. A.
the first two, with different instruction book, while the third is a new box.
Then, the version made in Hong Kong, with French instruction book.
Obviously the Intellivision versions, Inc. and SEARS, I've shown above ...

post-36788-0-11130500-1462987440_thumb.jpg

post-36788-0-64942800-1462987448_thumb.jpg

post-36788-0-29907800-1462987458_thumb.jpg

post-36788-0-36951900-1462987467_thumb.jpg

post-36788-0-55466700-1462987477_thumb.jpg

Edited by lorenzogino69

• 3 years later...

Hello everyone..after a long time ... I rediscovered my love for Intellivision.
I am continuing my work of cataloging all my titles, with the various differences ...
today I came across Astrosmash.
I wanted to open some of my game boxes, and look what I discovered: ... photos will follow ...
Some have, in addition to several electronic components, also two eproms ... others have only one ...
Who can tell me why?
Centra maybe meteor?

12) varietà di ROM.JPG

• Like 3

Regarding 2 ROM chips vs 1 ROM chip, its simply that the early ROM chips had less capacity so they split the game in half and used 2 chips.  Later on, chips could hold more so only 1 chip was needed.

That said, it's neat to see the various manufacturers who made GI-compatible chips.  For a long time, I thought GI was the single-source for all Intellivision game ROMs.

• Like 1

Thanks to all of the greetings ... ? what a reciprocation ... I have never stopped loving ?Intellivision? ... only that I have dedicated myself to something else ...
However, I'm glad to hear from you too.
Thanks for the reply, Lathe26 ... so those with 2 chips, are they the oldest?
I found another astrosmash box, I opened it and I found another one ... as brands I also saw Toshiba ... how nice, they are like Easter eggs ...

2 usa (2).JPG

3 usa (1).JPG

3 usa (2).JPG

Edited by lorenzogino69

The chips have date codes, I see 8152 on one of the 2K GI chips which means the last week of 1981.  I think the 4k AMI chip says 8148 which would make it older.  There's also rom chips marked LM3700, made in Japan; Sanyo perhaps?  That makes at least four different manufacturers.

The 45 at the end of the GI chip product code identifies the rom as Astrosmash.

Edited by mr_me

21 minutes ago, mr_me said:

I chip hanno codici di data, vedo 8152 su uno dei chip 2K GI che significa l'ultima settimana del 1981. Penso che il chip AMI 4k dica 8148 che lo renderebbe più vecchio. Ci sono anche chip rom marcati LM3700, realizzati in Giappone; Sanyo forse? Ciò rende almeno quattro diversi produttori.

Il 45 alla fine del codice prodotto del chip GI identifica la rom come Astrosmash.

very interesting....?

26 minutes ago, lorenzogino69 said:

... Strange that the AMI 4k cip says 8148 is the oldest, having only 1 eprom ... it should have two, according to what Lathe26 said above ...

Different manufacturers.  GI was the original, started with 2k roms in 1979, later switched to 4k.  The others probably started with 4k in 1981.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone ?...

Today I want to show you my record book?.

I did it when I was a boy.

I remember that for every tape my father bought, my first thought was to look at the instruction booklet, to copy some drawing that ?characterized ⛷️that game, in my record book ...

Here it is with you ... thanks.?

IMG libro record.pdf

• Like 3

19 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Un uomo Sciare non è stata la prima cosa che ho visto in questa foto ? ?

Screenshot_20200404-120549.thumb.png.c52ab10a9e4334c5c5bd4c3f3cafb8d8.png

the image was copied from the booklet ... ha ha ha anyway ... it may seem like a man ... in difficulty ... but I drew ... A SPORTSMAN ... HA HA HA

Anyway ... try to go downhill with slope 10 and time 42.8 ... com4e proves my record ... 8 row from below ...?

WOW!!!   Finally had a chance to go through this thread and see everyone's amazing pictures!

Super cool!!

Here's a few of my kid drawings...

img187.thumb.jpg.e6c8d8dc586f5fff32c59cd0362753d1.jpg

Me & my younger brother even made up all of my own baseball teams and logos and we would keep team stats and play short seasons with play-offs, World Series, etc.

:)

img189.thumb.jpg.f7fd41d85e02ced3c0f7a0ee8ab72d20.jpg

933258965_TommyIntellivision.thumb.jpg.cf64e7b5014e4234eef9c34d7ea1ff30.jpg

• Like 7

On 4/6/2020 at 5:10 PM, lorenzogino69 said:

... EVENING 3 EPROMS IN THE CHESS GAME ...?

CHESS.JPG

CHESS 2.JPG

The Chess cartridge is unique.  I think it's the only one, other than triple challenge, that has ram.  The toshiba chip is 2kB of ram.  The 28-pin chip is a regular 4k cartridge rom.  The 40-pin chip is the same type of rom chip used for the  intelliision ii exec, 4k+ rom and also has the circuits to connect the ram chip.

Edited by mr_me
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Tommy Tallarico said:

WOW!!! Finalmente ho avuto la possibilità di passare attraverso questa discussione e vedere le immagini incredibili di tutti!

Super cool !!

Ecco alcuni dei miei disegni da bambino ...

img187.thumb.jpg.e6c8d8dc586f5fff32c59cd0362753d1.jpg

Io e mio fratello minore abbiamo persino creato tutte le mie squadre di baseball e i nostri loghi e avremmo mantenuto le statistiche della squadra e giocato brevi stagioni con play-off, World Series, ecc.

:)

img189.thumb.jpg.f7fd41d85e02ced3c0f7a0ee8ab72d20.jpg

933258965_TommyIntellivision.thumb.jpg.cf64e7b5014e4234eef9c34d7ea1ff30.jpg

Hi Tommy,? thanks for stopping by ...?
What beautiful drawings? ... the intellivision made the children's imagination fly ... what a show.
And the photo ... then ... of the time ... how nice I, unfortunately I have no photo ... in the 80s ... few could afford a camera ...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, mr_me said:

La cartuccia di scacchi è unica. Penso che sia l'unico, a parte la tripla sfida, che ha ariete. Il chip Toshiba è 2kB di RAM. Il chip a 28 pin è una normale rom per cartucce da 4k. Il chip a 40 pin è lo stesso tipo di chip rom usato per intelliision ii exec, 4k + rom e ha anche i circuiti per collegare il chip ram.

Thanks for your explanations ... always punctual, precise and important. Thanks.?