IGNORED

NES stuff sale/trade

TheBman80

I have 2 cleaned tested working NES systems (one is yellowed a little with a mark were a sticker use to be) Plus 2 zappers also tested and working. No controllers or power supplies for them and I have a small stack of NES games. For some reason both NES systems have chips in the plastic on the left front where the white meets the grey. If I get $55 each for the NES Consoles I will toss in a copy of Super Mario duck hunt for each and will toss in Kung Fu for the first one sold and Sesame street 123 for the 2nd plus a zapper each.

Super Mario duck hunt X3 $6 ea
Super Mario 3 $10
Top Gun X4 $6
Punchout (Not Mike Tyson just regular) $10
Kung Fu (Label a little jacked) $4
Sesame street 123 (Label very jacked) make offer
TMNT X2 (Just the first TMNT game not arcade version) $6 ea

If someone wants to trade NES games I might do that. I also have 4 blue plastic NES game boxes. Make offer

post-8610-0-95118400-1457134910_thumb.jpgpost-8610-0-89769200-1457134921_thumb.jpgpost-8610-0-77920400-1457134932_thumb.jpgpost-8610-0-92558200-1457134943_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheBman80

Not to bad just trying to get rid of the extra clutter. Took a very long arcade collecting hiatus lol. I was actually surprised my account was still active since I haven't used it in so long.

I added prices.

Edited by TheBman80