IGNORED

Gyruss for the Intellivision?

Some of you may know me as the person that started the 'Gyruss for the 7800?' thread. Well, now I'm looking to see if anyone's planning on making Gyruss for the Intellivision! I'm curious to see who takes up the challenge, and who completes it!

• Like 2

This is a Gyruss like game currently in development :-

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/243150-deep-zone-gorf/

But, looking through that, it's different in a lot of ways. For instance, it has bosses, which only the NES version of Gyruss has. I'd want a arcade port of Gyruss that's as close to the source material as it possibly can.

But, looking through that, it's different in a lot of ways. For instance, it has bosses, which only the NES version of Gyruss has. I'd want a arcade port of Gyruss that's as close to the source material as it possibly can.

How about having a go yourself? With IntyBASIC it is easier than ever to make Intellivision games, and there are plenty of knowledgeable people here to help. :)

I should resurrect that development.

You definitely should. I am a bit behind in many things I've promised so far, so I apologize for not completing the title screen. I have it in my To Do list, but it'll have to wait a bit more behind other more pressing things. I promise I'll get back to it.

-dZ.

• 1 year later...

Some of you may know me as the person that started the 'Gyruss for the 7800?' thread. Well, now I'm looking to see if anyone's planning on making Gyruss for the Intellivision! I'm curious to see who takes up the challenge, and who completes it!

I think someone is doing it, but I can"t tell more ;)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

It was commented that if they limit it to 100 copies, make sure that every buyer only gets to buy 1 copy, at least in a first round.

Right. Because nothing guarantees fair prices and accessibility more than artificial scarcity.

• Like 1

The charm of AtariAge vs Facebook, is that sometimes you have no clue who is who, if the quoted poster is active here as well but decided to not just yet post about it here, or is one of those who get their Intellivision fix from other places.

what other places do you mean?

The charm of AtariAge vs Facebook, is that sometimes you have no clue who is who, if the quoted poster is active here as well but decided to not just yet post about it here, or is one of those who get their Intellivision fix from other places.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/48d6dfdd-23d2-48cb-9a5e-3f8c77973ec1

(I tried to find a YouTube link that was longer than this 5 sec clip. But, you get the joke, I hope...)

Edited by intvnut