IGNORED

Lynx Multi Card Preorders

SainT

There was an odd issue with the way carts were booting not working on all (well, just mine from the people testing it!) Lynx's. This has been fixed and Igor will do another release tomorrow with another couple of fixes / tweaks.

The latest batch of carts are now bagged up with the latest firmware installed on them and ready to go out. I'll start contacting people later today! :)

• Like 3

There was an odd issue with the way carts were booting not working on all (well, just mine from the people testing it!) Lynx's. This has been fixed and Igor will do another release tomorrow with another couple of fixes / tweaks.

The latest batch of carts are now bagged up with the latest firmware installed on them and ready to go out. I'll start contacting people later today! :)

Of all the Lynxes tested it's ironic it was your's as the creator of the Lynx SD that didn't work :-o

• Like 1

Hi SainT,

Just touching base about getting one of the Lynx II cased carts. I put in a request back on Jan 25, 2019 hoping to get added to the list. I haven't been added to the last two updates to the list. I know there are A LOT of people that want one, and I'm more than happy to wait my turn. I just don't want to get left out. I have a McWill modded Lynx II modded by Jesse that would love one of the Lynx II cased carts.

Thanks!
Blaine

• Like 1

Yeah, likewise, I requested one back on Dec 28 page 85 (http://atariage.com/forums/topic/250637-lynx-multi-card-preorders/page-85?do=findComment&comment=4185893), but haven't been added to the list on the front page. Very keen to get one of these if possible (Lynx I with loose case)! And possibly there are other people who've requested but haven't been added yet?

• Like 1

I'd like to know, since I live in Australia, if I purchase this card, would it be subject to the 10% GST that Australia has for overseas purchases, or is this particular good exempt from that? Because I am keen on purchasing this device in the near future, and I want to cover all bases so that it doesn't get into any problems.

Sorry, absolutely no idea! You'd need to have a search on the web for what the taxes are applied to. There are quite a few Auzzies who have bought these carts, though, not sure if anyone else can help here?

Sorry for the apparent lack of activity, everyone, and many thanks for your patience. Although I can feel patience is wearing a little thin... ;)

The wait list has now been updated (check the first post in this thread) and I'm contacting people right now on the next batch of carts. I have a few threads around AtariAge, so while it may seem quiet here at times, one thread or other is always active with updates. Unfortunately I have rather a lot of different projects and products on the go, and it's becoming more and more difficult to spread my time between everything. The best place to watch for regular (more or less daily) updates is Twitter, if you are not following me already have a look here -- twitter.com/TheRetroHQ. I find this the easy way to just keep a constant stream of little updates going. If you're not on Twitter, let this be the sole reason to use it... :grin:

And for those who haven't read elsewhere, I have some help on-board now dealing with producing and shipping carts, which has helped massively already. I'm also doing lots more in the background to centralise the order / pre-order side of things onto my website and allow me to deal with things much more efficiently. So, in a nutshell, things are gradually becoming easier for me to deal with and it lets me focus on the important part of developing and improving my products rather that spending so much of my time on production and admin.

Thanks for your patience, and rest assured things are just going from strength to strength here. I've got a strong lineup of products with an extremely good track record for quality and customer service. Everyone who wants one of my carts will get one, it's just taking me a little while to grow things to the point I can deal with demand at a reasonable pace and still keep producing new products. ;-)

• Like 3

On 3/6/2019 at 11:51 AM, duduche said:

Hi,

To SainT

The link in the e-mail doesn't work and I can't send you a private message for Paypal e-mail and address.

Yes, cased for Lynx 2, and 3 MultiCards. Total to paid : 210£ + ??£ postage to FRANCE (5£)

Thanks.

Sorry, I use another Pseudo : pasmoi.

No problem, invoice link sent via PM. :)

Not sure what the link is? I don't include links in the PM's for the carts.

Edited by SainT