Sign in to follow this  
Starscream

Ebay Seller warning

Just wanted to give heads up to everyone. The following seller uses all of the mentioned ID's and is a scammer. Has been selling bootleg Neo Geo games or just plain taking the $$ and never shipping. Usually sells any kind of video game related stuff.

Japhei
Ikaruga
jesicasman7
carol's-collectibles

No I didn't get burned, but Japhei has boned quite a few Neo collectors in the past and just about any dicussion about bad deals, his name or names I should say pop up. I just checked out what he's selling on ebay under the carols-collectibles id and there are only a few Neo games, but games for quite a few other systems. So, a scammer is a scammer and I don't wanna see anyone here get screwed :) You don't collect Neo stuff? :?

[quote name='Starscream']You don't collect Neo stuff? :?[/quote]

Nope, got a mint in box Neo Geo CD unit but that's about it. :(

[quote name='Starscream']well, that's a start :) I don't collect Neo either. For that, I just buy to play. well, I play all of my games, but completeness doesn't matter for me on the Neo[/quote]

I collect Neo Geo stuff. Of course, I don't *have* any. Anyone is welcome to correct this oversight. :D

yea, speaking of neogeo ripoffs, i was reading about dion and his shit and then i saw "Also look out for Mr. Ray, He is a con artist and will scam you any way he can." I was like huh? i dont deal in neogeo! then i realized it wasent me, it was a fellow by the name of CHRIS Ray.

:P