IGNORED

WTB an Intellivision I bottom

StephenJ

When I installed an AV mod in my Intellivision (model I), I put the connectors on the side...like the instructions showed. I wasn't too happy about the positioning, but I figured there must have been a reason (maybe interference with the power supply or something else?). Anyway, later I saw photos of the same AV mod installed with the connectors on the back. I decided to move my connectors to the back as well. The problem of course was that I had two holes on the side. Dummy me, when I tried to seal the holes with a couple of round plastic plugs, I accidentally spilled super glue on the side an now my INTY is no longer like-new looking. The more I tried to get the glue off, the worse I made it look. Bottom line, I'd sure like to get another bottom for my Intellivision and make it look good again. I like to keep my retro stuff on display and my mess-up keeps haunting me.

Please let me know if you have an Intellivision (model I) bottom to sell.

Thanks,

StephenJ

Edited by StephenJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, here are the pics... Looks in decent shape with no broken posts but it is missing all the rubber feet but you can just take those off your old one. I don't know what to charge for this so if you have some video game related stuff you want to trade for this let me know as I have a bunch of systems. Even if you have manuals and inserts or whatever let me know.

Hope this helps, Roger

post-29633-0-87896300-1466878938_thumb.jpeg

post-29633-0-80737000-1466878951_thumb.jpeg