IGNORED

Cue Cards for Early Logo Learning Fun?

PeBo

Anyone have these cue cards/activity sheets they could scan?

I checked whtech ftp site, but found nothing.

I have the manual, so I can still access all the activities, but an impending visit by a great-grand nephew made me think it would be fun to watch him play with the cartridge as it was originally intended, rather than to have an adult hanging over him assisting with the manual.

and I just now realized that there are few things that makes one feel quite so old as typing the prefix "great-grand" and referring to someone younger than oneself!

Sort of like what I deal with with my younger sister. She's a great-grandmother now, while I still have young children of my own in the house. . .her youngest grandchild is a year older than the older of my two children (from this life, as I do have one more from another life who is in his mid-twenties). . .and all three of mine are geeks-in-training.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Yup, never found them. Strange that I can't even find them among scanned docs. Same issue with Scholastic Spelling workbooks (a truly brilliant work/reward system - complete a written exercise successfully, and then play a game based on what you've learned), but I HAVE at least managed to find a couple of those (still looking for the workbooks for levels 5 & 6 - preferably still unused).

If I find copies of the cue cards I'll post them to this thread.

• 5 years later...
On 10/24/2016 at 6:46 PM, Ksarul said:

I'll post mine once I find them. I have these (and I have the Scholastic Spelling manuals too, so it looks like I have some scanning to do there too).

Any chance you'd still be interested in scanning those Early Logo Learning Fun cue cards, Ksarul?  Or do you still have them?

I've been digging into Logo lately, and that's the one small piece of the puzzle still missing.  We've got the Early Logo Learning Fun manual itself, as well as the TI Logo and Logo II and Logo Sampler manuals. 

• Like 1

Please take a look at this 2020 entry on atariage:

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/248687-ti-99-docs-manuals-ebooks-lost-found/?do=findComment&comment=4430748

Post 378 on the page linked to above or do a page search for "early logo".

(these cue cards are similar to those in PREOPP/3 supplied with the TI LOGO 2 package, but better designed- and then badly printed)

The cue cards are the tif files earlylogobuild,   earlylogodallas,  earlylogodraw, earlylogomenu,  earlylogopark,  earlylogopeople.

enjoy.

Doing a google search on:

"early logo learning fun" atariage - the atariage page I have linked to above came in at number 7 on my list.

I found the atariage page in my own local list, posted in this forum  (and an older one is on the atariage link above) - here it is again for any who missed it , slightly out of date but more recent than posted on the link above-  it has most items- you can quickly find Early Logo Learning Fun

omegalist.txt

Edited by blackbox
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 2:25 PM, pedalpowered said:

Do you have any cards that aren't included in @acadiel's PDF above, or do they have them all?

Those are all of them in the booklet that I have - it’s four double pages stapled with the back “texas Instruments” page as the last page. The back of each page is blank. Of course, the crayon pictures on mine ar.e colored with crayons and it has the Rainbow Brite sticker on one of the pages..

• Like 1