IGNORED

Xenon 2:MEGABLAST - how to order your copy!

Gaztee

Quite a few people from the 2nd run did not claim their games. So these will be offered to those in the third batch later this week. Check your emails if you were in the third batch.

I wonder if there is an email issue? I didn't receive my invoice for the second run until a day after the post stating invoices had been sent.

I wonder if there is an email issue? I didn't receive my invoice for the second run until a day after the post stating invoices had been sent.

I'm only using the email I was contacted through, so there should not be an issue. Also the fact that someone cancelled their invoice makes me think that isn't the problem. Been wrong before though!

Quite a few people from the 2nd run did not claim their games. So these will be offered to those in the third batch later this week. Check your emails if you were in the third batch.

I hope I am one of those people. I have patiently been waiting.

Edited by swlovinist

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine in the mail a few days ago. Haven't been able to play yet since real life has not really been allowing it (wife moved out today), but definitely gonna need to unwind next week!

Is this a good thing, or a bad thing?

My buddy broke up with his girlfriend a few years ago, and then (later that night) we all told him what we really thought of her (at the time). He decided to get back together with her a month later... oops.

Got mine in the mail a few days ago. Haven't been able to play yet since real life has not really been allowing it (wife moved out today), but definitely gonna need to unwind next week!

Totally off topic, but seriously though, my ex and I got divorced a couple years ago after being together for 20 years. I'm a single Dad with 3 kids full-time now. We Just went through a rough time and we needed to be apart. It can be hard as hell and can be a very, very strange time. I don't know your situation but I wish you the best of luck and I hope everything turns out well for you.

As far as getting back together with someone, in my situation, you just never know. Time apart does make the heart grow fonder.

• Like 2

the boards for the third run are progressing well, i would say that they will be all made within 2 weeks going the rate i have been.

after this i will have to get them to gaztee for assembly and posting, from what he tells me from a certain date (which i cant remember at the moment) he wont be about much for a while so hopefully an arrangement can be sorted out to get the boards to him before this date

before requesting many copies, please consider other users, it is rather mean to order 5 copies and have 4 copies sat on a shelf getting dusty. this benefits no one in the long run. obviously there may be situations this is acceptable like buying copies for your friends to combine postage which is fine.

please don't buy copies to sit on your shelf, this gives us more work in making extra for the people who actually do want to buy it to play it

• Like 2

please don't buy copies to sit on your shelf, this gives us more work in making extra for the people who actually do want to buy it to play it

You could always sell one per person until the main demand has been filled, then allow people to buy as many as they want after that. Its not ideal, but at least you'll get copies into the hands of the people who want to play and not just the flippers/scalpers.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I would like to thank everyone who has paid up for the third batch of the game. Life is kicking my arse atm and I'm way behind on the shipping of these. My aim is to get all orders shipped out on tuesday when I can actually next physically make it to the post office.

• Like 3

Update time! Life still kicking my ass ATM. With holidays, work, illness, technology farts & parental visits I'm still a bit behind with sending orders out. First load of third batch went out today & hopefully all orders will be shipped out no later than Saturday. Will update as it goes. Thanks for your patience.

Gaz

• Like 4

Update time again! All orders that have been paid for have now been shipped. Thanks everyone for your patience. We will finally have the charity auction up soon. The final item I've been waiting for finally gets released next week. Just have to get that signed and then I will let everyone know what's in this one off Xenon 2 mega auction.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

This is a challenging game!

The team did a superb job. The music is absolutely top notch.

Does it not save scores? I guess I expected it to save even though it's homebrew. I know Alice's Mom's Rescue saves game position and Impulse X saves scores... oh and this team's JHL saves the season information. Not a dealbreaker, just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

It's a great release. Right up there with Impulse X. Pick up, play, and enjoy.

• Like 1