IGNORED

Super Pro Baseball by Intelligentvision coming soon

The pitch is to fast to really change direction. I know I have seen the feature before but I just tried it and there is not enough time for the pitch to change direction. Yes, home runs are less likely with 2 players. Another feature is that the ball does *not* bounce off the wall anymore. I say it gets stuck on the wall.

It is a shame you are not using your ECS keyboad using the Ultimate Interface :)

Yeah, looks like that fast ball is SCREAMING in the video. I like the ball not bouncing off the wall as well.

Did you ever try to fix the "bug" in WC Baseball that no one ever could back in the day? I've encountered it a couple times while playing.

I might have to change my signature, as I have actually used my ECS keyboard with the Ultimate Interface to compose an email or two on my PC...

;-)

Sent from my Intellivision ECS using Intelli-Tapatalk

The slowest pitch is the same speed as a fast pitch in Championship Baseball. The speed of the pitches is random and the fastest pitch is quick. I like the Mattel Electronics Baseball handheld. I remember the first time I played and thought how fast the pitches were. I wanted to recreate that feel.

I have seen the bug show up in WC Baseball but yet have to see it show up in my version. I am not saying I fixed it but my version does have many changes.

There is one more change I am looking to try out for the fun of it and am not sure if it will make it into the release. I am not taking suggestions on what to change. I already see how that can work out.

• Like 2

So is this an Intelligentvision release as the title screen suggests or more of a intvdave one-off?

They are one in the same. I will not release any more games as CIB. My model is now to release ROMs but so few of you care for ROMs. I will see how releaseing a game board goes. I may switch to a gameboard/ROM model.

For those of you interested in Mystic Castle, I will make game boards of those available also. Maybe even Shark Shark 2.

• Like 11

They are one in the same. I will not release any more games as CIB. My model is now to release ROMs but so few of you care for ROMs. I will see how releaseing a game board goes. I may switch to a gameboard/ROM model.

For those of you interested in Mystic Castle, I will make game boards of those available also. Maybe even Shark Shark 2.

Another two games I'd love to see released on boards at least :)

I love the game board idea since it keeps the costs of homebrews down and common carts are easy to come by to mount the boards into. You're doing us poorer collectors a huge favor, so thank you!

• Like 4

I love the game board idea since it keeps the costs of homebrews down and common carts are easy to come by to mount the boards into. You're doing us poorer collectors a huge favor, so thank you!

and i could be wrong, but i think you know a box guy....
  • Like 1

Releasing game boards is a great idea and another way to get a Inty fix on a budget.

This and the baggie releases from BBWW make physical copies much more affordable. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Utopia

I'd hope that with the ever popular Ultimate Flashback, and other RetroPie projects, and with the anticipated release of the LTO Flash, there may be an uptick of ROM interest in future.

I'd hope that with the ever popular Ultimate Flashback, and other RetroPie projects, and with the anticipated release of the LTO Flash, there may be an uptick of ROM interest in future.

How many Intv fans do you guess have made the jump to U.F. and/or Pi?

How many Intv fans do you guess have made the jump to U.F. and/or Pi?

Surely not enough. But many of the recent releases haven't had a ROM release, so where's the incentive to move to, or use, an U.F., and/or Pi, if you can't play the current stuff?

But that is also where the LTO Flash can come into play with ROM releases. Why open your newly purchased CIB when you can also purchase the ROM and preserve your CIB purchase?

• Like 1