IGNORED

Super Pro Baseball by Intelligentvision coming soon

Who said anything about cancelling? I just think you should release a box.

It wasn't a rude comment. It was the truth. Unboxed releases are not better than boxed releases.

CIB releases are the way to go.

A box? It isn't even a complete cart, so what's a box going to gain you?

You purchased Blix and Piggy Bank without boxes, so why the sudden change of heart?

Who says CIB are the way to go?

David is releasing a game (and hopefully other games) he has been playing for years for the benefit of the community, so the community will be all the better for it.

It should be a complete everything. I'm sorry, Dave... just expressing my honest opinion here... but to me, this is laziness on your part.

Unbelievable... You bitch about there being too many boxed releases and now there aren't enough?! And then you call a guy lazy who has done a 1000 times more for the Intellivision community than you ever will?! There's gotta be a better way for you to get attention...

• Like 4

It should be a complete everything. I'm sorry, Dave... just expressing my honest opinion here... but to me, this is laziness on your part.

Wow. After reading this comment, most of us are hoping David doesn't take this comment to heart and just say "F it, this isn't worth it."

Wow. After reading this comment, most of us are hoping David doesn't take this comment to heart and just say "F it, this isn't worth it."

I really don't think a comment from 1 person out of thousands in our community would really change someone's mind on anything.

But that one comment sure does make it a very entertaining Evening in the Intv sections of AA.. lol

Cheers and its Finally Friday!! :)

it's true, the choir is not perfect because one of the singers is out of tune, but the melody still remains very clear.

David, listen to the music: everybody here really hopes that you will release Super Pro Baseball in whatever form you wish.

Edited by intellivotion
  • Like 5