IGNORED

Upcoming Jaguar Game Drive Cartridge

SainT

17 minutes ago, isolomon6 said:

I too checked out, without choosing the box and bigger instructions option. I emailed support about it, but haven't heard back from them. I'd sure would love to add this option to my order, if possible. I was too excited and thought I'd "run out of time". Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! 

I responded to the PM you just sent.

..Al

2 minutes ago, Hastor said:

Glad to finally get in for one. I remember around this time last year wondering if I was gonna have the funds when it hit lol. Gave me time to put some aside for it! (and a few other things from the store here this year)

There were far more things I wanted... but ended up with Adventure II XE and this.  Figured that was my AtariAge Budget for a bit ha.

4 hours ago, opossumita said:

Hi, I have received a pre-order (added to the waiting-list) confirmation email  from Albert on April the 26th... When am i expected to receive the email to complete the purchase?

Have you messaged Albert?

I'm pretty sure Al said recently that he only got something like 80 units for this current batch of emails that went out, while the wait list is at least 600 strong (probably a lot more, I'm guessing). If you didn't get an email, then you're higher up on the list.

• Like 1

I think I was #86 on the list at AA.  Still got my link within a couple days of Al announcing that he was notifying people, so not everyone is actually buying when their number comes up.  In fact I had managed to get an order in at RetroGamerStuff the week before so I didn’t use my link from AA when it came around either.  Just be patient - every 48 hours the links expire and the next people on the list are notified.  There may still be unsold units working their way down the list.  If I understand correctly though, around the end of this month the flood gates are going to open and everyone who wants one should have their shot.  Then everyone can move on to the next obsession which is pestering SaiNT to wrap up CD support! (But we’re all going to be polite about it, aren’t we, class?).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, samson7point1 said:

I think I was #86 on the list at AA.  Still got my link within a couple days of Al announcing that he was notifying people, so not everyone is actually buying when their number comes up.  In fact I had managed to get an order in at RetroGamerStuff the week before so I didn’t use my link from AA when it came around either.  Just be patient - every 48 hours the links expire and the next people on the list are notified.  There may still be unsold units working their way down the list.  If I understand correctly though, around the end of this month the flood gates are going to open and everyone who wants one should have their shot.  Then everyone can move on to the next obsession which is pestering SaiNT to wrap up CD support! (But we’re all going to be polite about it, aren’t we, class?).

I'm making a start on Jag stuff right now (well, yesterday in fact). First port of call is extending debugging support to allow easier tracing of what is going on within the CD support.

But, yes, nagging will not speed things up. ;)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, samson7point1 said:

I just checked EBay and there isn’t a single Jaguar GD up for sale there right now. It won’t stay that way forever, but the fact that no one who recently placed an order is overtly trying to price gouge desperate fans really says something about this community.

Pretty sure it is because everyone who currently knows about it actually wants to use one.  And people are limiting orders to only one, I believe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, leech said:

My cart is ordered, but I am assuming it is waiting shipment for the Adventure II XE that I ordered along with it.  Got to give the 8bit some love!

Yeah, once I have the boxes, manuals and labels for Adventure II XE (they are all ordered), I can then ship your Jaguar GameDrive and Adventure II XE together.  :)

..Al

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Austin said:

I'm pretty sure Al said recently that he only got something like 80 units for this current batch of emails that went out, while the wait list is at least 600 strong (probably a lot more, I'm guessing). If you didn't get an email, then you're higher up on the list.

Correct, I had 80 for this first batch, and the waiting list has over a thousand people on it (and this is after culling duplicates where people submitted themselves more than once).

..Al

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1