IGNORED

Value of original run Iron Soldier 2 on Jag CD?

NowThereAreNoLimits

OK so I really do appreciate you guys helping me determine the value of the original run AirCars I recently listed. I have another one that people can sometimes be on the fence about when it comes to value.

It's the original "GOLD CDR" run of Iron Soldier 2 released by Telegames.

M6lodM0.jpg

I went ahead and listed it before consulting this forum. Here is the auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/122027867292

Now what I know of this from some research is that it's the initial pressing of Iron Soldier 2 from December of 1997 that was made in a rush to meet demand. It was later released with the standard Black label that Telegames was using often.

Just how many of these were made? I read somewhere that it was under 200 while the Black label release was in the couple of thousands.

Anyway, any info would be very appreciated. I started my listing at $50. Hope I'm not gouging but I think that's about right for a starting bid.

Oh, and the original box cover was cut and inserted into a generic game holding case. This was how my Dad preferred storing games back in the day.

Edited by NowThereAreNoLimits

Oh, and the original box cover was cut and inserted into a generic game holding case. This was how my Dad preferred storing games back in the day.

I regrettably did that to a bunch of my Genesis games back in the day too :P

I've never seen any dramatic price difference between the first run and later run of IS2 CD's.

I think that's what will hurt the end price unfortunately. I have a CIB glass mastered release so am looking to get the earlier variant for the collection but wanted it complete so probably won't be bidding on this (considering i still have 2 New/Sealed IS2 mystery CD games as well :-D )