IGNORED

Kickstarter -- New System Shock game

2 hours ago, Albert said:

Well, the game is out, so that's good.  I am looking forward to my physical copy of the game with all the goodies, though!!

..Al

I pledged at the $150 level so I should have some physical goodness making it my way soon I hope. I almost pledged at the $300 level, I thought it would be cool to have a corpse laying around named "moycon" LOL In any case, I'm shocked this is actually happening and glad it's getting decent reviews (from what I've seen) I didn't play any of the demo's or beta stuff, been too busy the past couple years, but things have finally settled down for a bit (I think) so this is coming out at the perfect time for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

So they finally stated the physical product will start shipping soon. It's only like 7 years late. LOL

Still, it's literally the only Kickstarter project (out of 23) that I funded that hasn't produced said product.

Once this does finally ship, I'll have 100% success on Kickstarter! 

8 minutes ago, moycon said:

So they finally stated the physical product will start shipping soon. It's only like 7 years late. LOL

Still, it's literally the only Kickstarter project (out of 23) that I funded that hasn't produced said product.

Once this does finally ship, I'll have 100% success on Kickstarter! 

I'm ready for my Big Box Collector's Edition!!

..Al

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a Cyborg Enforcer I am a tiny bit disappointed the Repair-Bot figure is being replaced with two pewter figurines. I mean, don't get me wrong, those look pretty bad ass as well, but that Repair-Bot in the original promo shot looked amazing. Also picked up the extra "The Art of System Shock" book and the Citadel Station Schematic t-shirt.

Edited by LiqMatrix