IGNORED

Penguin Adventure, Gradius and Super Game Module 3rd Production Status

GraziGamer

I got a notice from the Atariage store that my order statis had been upgraded. Went to my account and it shows item being shipped. This was on Dec 17. it had a tracking number with link to track package. Anyway all it shows is shipping label has been created. It's now the 21st and shipping status from USPS shows shipping label has been created. So I take it that there is no product to stick shipping label on.

I got a notice from the Atariage store that my order statis had been upgraded. Went to my account and it shows item being shipped. This was on Dec 17. it had a tracking number with link to track package. Anyway all it shows is shipping label has been created. It's now the 21st and shipping status from USPS shows shipping label has been created. So I take it that there is no product to stick shipping label on.

I never print postage unless I have a package to apply the postage to immediately Postage was printed at 4:16pm on Saturday, which means it was with a large batch of packages I brought to the post office on Monday. Usually the first time a package gets scanned is when it goes through Austin, but this time of year all bets are off. I'll keep an eye on this tracking number, though, to see what happens with it.

..Al

This happens A LOT with packages shipped via USPS!!! More than likely the package will be delivered without any of the tracking information being updated on their website or not untilnthe day it is delivered.

AA should receive more SGMs this week, and a few more in January. As for games, we have the remaining orders shipping next week.

1st and 2nd run SCARTs are also shipping in January. No more outstanding orders after that. :D

But Grazi is cooking up a nice announcement here in the meantime...

• Like 4

BTW, I have seen a few comments about Gradius being hard. If that is your case, I suggest you try Easy mode, Auto Fire and Auto Power-up. You can then use an Atari joystick. I have no problem finishing the game using those settings.

• Like 2

Thanks for the update, I'll patiently await my SGM and Gradius ;-)

BTW, for those that aren't familiar with Gradius already, it can be VERY challenging. Auto fire is your friend, Gradius kills my thumb on the Famicom due to lack of that feature.

Edited by deltronik

Mailman just came.. Penguin Adventure LE is now in hand, just in time for Christmas and my upcoming birthday. It was worth the wait.. The packaging looks phenomenal, very professional. I can only imagine how the game plays, looks and sounds.. I can't wait! I'm going to try to hold off opening it until Christmas.. Though this may be tough to do. ;)

Thanks to Al, Ed and Grazi on a top notch product. Happy Holidays to everyone! :) Cheers

post-37932-0-87622200-1482519105_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

In retrospect, 2016 didn’t go as smoothly as we had planned or hoped, but fortunately we got most of everything we had planned without compromising quality. And we are pretty happy with which we have accomplished.

We are even happier with all the feedback we have been receiving the last few days. That is when we realize that all the stress we had to go through and all the hard work involved was totally worth it.

So it is time to finally thank everybody that stood behind us during this year, those who never lost faith we would deliver. Thank you so much for supporting us and staying with us! Hopefully 2017 will be even better, with more games, more surprises and, God permits, that things go more smoothly.

A very Merry Christmas for all our friends here, and a New Year full of happiness, health and games.

Sincerely,

Ed and Grazi

• Like 11

Wow, this is pretty cool stuff.. Gradius= R-Type ?

I'm really loving this Super Module and the games, I gotta scratch this itch as it's been pretty dry in 5200 land !

What is the lead time on getting a super module and any of the above games?

thanks!

Please stay tuned as we will announce the next run in just a few days, with some surprises along the way... ;)

• Like 5

You didn't have any of the new packaged sgm units left from this run, correct?

Will you be announcing more of those as well?

Will this new run be identical to this current run with the new packaging?

Thanks again! :)

As I said, we will announce the next run in just a few days. :)

• Like 2

Just wanted to tell Eduardo & Grazi that the games were all TOTALLY worth the wait. Packaging is top notch, games are fun (and challenging), and there's still more to look forward to!

Now if only I could buy one of those slick gatefold boxes on it's own for one of my SGM's.... ;)

• Like 2