Exciting! Did you wind up going with Option 1 or Option 2 presented above? Cheers.

Sort of a mix, still action scrolling, but with revamped level design. Familiar still new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, opcode said:

A teaser for the SGM2.

Fully playable demo in October.
If I can find someone that can host the demo at this year PRGE, people attending could try the game.

a8c2076a9fdd0d8a842d661dd6bbe50e.jpg

Well Al has his booth and if not I'm sure Rev would be willing to show it off at the Inty booth. 

• Like 1

Well Al has his booth and if not I'm sure Rev would be willing to show it off at the Inty booth. 

Ok, I will talk to Rev. By October I should have the first full alpha board already in my hands. Otherwise we can go with the partial board I already have. The partial board can handle the game just fine, just no sound, and CPU isn’t an issue with this game.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, opcode said:

Ok, I will talk to Rev. By October I should have the first full alpha board already in my hands. Otherwise we can go with the partial board I already have. The partial board can handle the game just fine, just no sound, and CPU isn’t an issue with this game.

Sounds good 👍🏻