IGNORED

Homemade Vectrex Reproduction Overlays

funknflow5200

I just got my first overlays in the mail and I am SUPER impressed! I didn't really know what to expect but these are fantastic. The colors are very vibrant and they seem like they would scratch less than the originals. My original overlays don't quite match up too well to my picture so I am loving the psych colors.

Thanks again to Chopper Commands.....I'll be back for more

I just got my first overlays in the mail and I am SUPER impressed! I didn't really know what to expect but these are fantastic. The colors are very vibrant and they seem like they would scratch less than the originals. My original overlays don't quite match up too well to my picture so I am loving the psych colors.

Thanks again to Chopper Commands.....I'll be back for more

Awesome!! Thanks!

thanks again for the orders, I'll have some new overlays coming out in august as well. Just a quick note - i'm doing some traveling sporadically through the next month, I'm up to date on all orders so far but any new ones that come in may take a bit longer than usual to fill, but still will be completed within a week or so.

• 1 month later...

thanks again for the orders, I'll have some new overlays coming out in august as well. Just a quick note - i'm doing some traveling sporadically through the next month, I'm up to date on all orders so far but any new ones that come in may take a bit longer than usual to fill, but still will be completed within a week or so.

Are you planning on being at PRGE 2017, either as a vendor or an Attendee? I'd like to get some more but I'm too cheap to pay for shipping ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Does that new Spinball overlay actually line up correctly? I believe the original was always a bit wonky.

it sure does! it went through several revisions with 2 different vectrexes and it lines up great! it was the main reason we made the new design! To that end, my version of Star Castle Arcade also lines up much more center now as well.

Edited by funknflow5200
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...