IGNORED

SoulStar, interest and pricing poll.

neo_rg

SoulStar. Interest & pricing poll.  

181 members have voted

1. 1. How much?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I have to say that the overall response has been very positive, quite a lot of topic views and a nice amount of people voting. This alone is a good sign and shows me that I'm doing the right thing.

If you are doing the opposite of what the usual 4-5 complete morons want, then it's probably a good sign that you are doing the right thing ;)

• Like 4

You can't beat the game. :)

Things start to go all corrupty towards the end of the third level.

Actually you can get past that corrupted area, there is the Waterlevel after that but on difficult level and the game is really long and hard. I'm really loking forward to see play the finished version. There are a lot of nice ideas in this game.

• Like 2

A box would be fine if using a jewel case. But as I said earlier I decided not to bother, it would have also needed an insert just to hold the jewel case in place. Too much faffing around, DVD case was the obvious option to keep costs down.

Or just a cd sleeve is good enough for me, because I already have a nice looking DVD case for my broken version, so that fits right in. ;)

I've looked into having a box made but decided against it, the norm now seems to be for DVD style cases.

Nice. I like that it's all about the game. CD only without a manual and I'll change my no vote to yes and support the release.

Too many of these retro releases seem just to be about collecting and not actually paying the game

• Like 1

Nice. I like that it's all about the game. CD only without a manual and I'll change my no vote to yes and support the release.

Yeah, but he could just release the file, or charge for a download for us to burn if that's all we wanted.

I'm not a "Shelf Collector" but a basic DVD case/manual makes it a "real" release.

• Like 3