IGNORED

Desert Bus - Official Ordering Thread

freewheel

I am fine with Deserter Bus.

I'm wondering when a ROM for "Chainsaw the Babies" shows up.

I REALLY don't want to turn this thread into a discussion about video game violence. And my pretentious response to the issue. We can spin up a thread about that if people like. But someone asked, and it deserved an answer. As I said, this wasn't the first time it's been pointed out to me.

The game will physically debut at PRGE in Portland next weekend (Oct 22-23), and once I get home I'll start taking orders and shipping copies as soon as payments start coming in. Everything will be ready to go at that point - all of the physical manufacturing is done, I just need to put everyone's numbers together and label up some shipping boxes. I'll make an update here, and reach out to people via PM/email as needed to co-ordinate. This will all be via PayPal, in case I haven't mentioned that yet.

For those that are coming to PRGE, you won't have too much trouble finding it. Just keep your eyes peeled. While we're a bit at the back of the vendor area, you can't miss Desert Bus - trust me. There will be additional copies for sale there as well, for those who want to save on shipping.

It's almost here! We're nearly 40% of the way towards bankrupting cmart as well, so keep the orders coming :D

What about "Dessert Bus"? You have eight hours in a boring bus trip to Tucson, but you paid for a first class ticket, and they serve ice cream sundaes and pie! Your task is to while the hours away building yummy confections which you must then eat to maintain your sugar rush.

If you stop, you'll fall asleep, which makes you vulnerable to the winoes and crackwhores in economy class.

Stay awake! All-you-can-eat ice cream! It's fun time on the Dessert Bus! :lol:

Damn, I want to play this game. :rolling:

dZ.

• Like 1

I'd like to get #65 if available. I can pick it up at PRGE also. :)

Done and done :) I think I've sorted out copy #175 as well.

Almost halfway there, folks. Thanks so much for everyone's interest and support so far! For those not coming to PRGE, be sure to watch this space for a special treat or 2 during the weekend.

Before I forget, I might as well copy Rev: copies will be available for sale at PRGE. It should be very obvious where to find them. Once I get back, I'll post pictures of the actual product (box, contents) just to tempt anyone sitting on the fence about it.

I don't think I've mentioned this before: Deserter not only saves your scores to the cart, but it also takes advantage of the ECS to provide a fuller audio experience. You can experience everything in the game with just a console, but those lucky devils with an ECS will be able to experience everything at once. :) The games are also calibrated to work properly on both NTSC and PAL consoles.

• Like 5