retroillucid

New Intellivision ROM Release!?!

Hi guys, just to clarifying things here. The rom files was sent about 6 months ago to everyone who had made the donation.

If you didn't received it, just pm me with the email you used to pay and I'll be happy to send it back to you.

Is the rom file still available to purchase? It will ! you will soon be able to buy the rom from our website.

Thank you and have a great day :)

• Like 3

Hi guys, just to clarifying things here. The rom files was sent about 6 months ago to everyone who had made the donation.

If you didn't received it, just pm me with the email you used to pay and I'll be happy to send it back to you.

Is the rom file still available to purchase? It will ! you will soon be able to buy the rom from our website.

Fantastic. That's a clear reply! Thank you very much!

I don't know, but it seems pretty obvious and straightforward to me: The thread says "contact us..." you did, and they said "no rom is available." What else do you expect?

-dZ.

You see the reply I was expecting. Bye.

Hi, Coleco_master. Question: could those games that are currently discontinued on the Collectorvision website be put on sale in ROM format?

Edited by Emanuele

I agree... for those that simply don't want the box and the extras.. I'd be happy to just buy the ROM and use it in an LTO cart or my Retropie set.

Any chance we can see those sold individually. I'm sure there's a good market for that as well.

Thanks!

JR

Any news on BC Quest for Tires ROM on sale?

On 7/22/2018 at 4:30 PM, coleco_master said:

Game received, thanks!