IGNORED

new batch of 7800 games coming to the AA store

RevEng

The statement was: "...hope to have them available in the store at the end of Novemeber."

There's a lot of new games heading to the store soon. Al probably wants to make those games available for purchase as much as, if not more so than, we want to buy them...Some more time and patience is needed. :)

*EDIT: By the time I posted looks like Al followed-up with more details.

Yes, I am eager to get these games into the store. :)

..Al

• Like 4

All I know is...if Albert isn't flooded with a ton of 7800 orders within ten minutes of the new titles being added, he's probably going to be pissed after all the demand. :)

I expect the website to crash due to everyone placing orders simultaneously.

• Like 1

I'll wait till after Christmas. I also would want to see if any of the new games come without a box.

I've been buying Christmas gifts and I rather wait to buy stuff for myself after Christmas. The other thing is my younger may or may not give me any atariage store games for Christmas since they were part of a long list of games I want for Christmas.

Edited by 8th lutz

Boxes haven't been sent to the printer yet. I'm waiting on One More Box, then they'll be a go. So, it's still going to be a bit, sorry. I have a maelstrom of games to add, although I have been adding some others in the meantime (Jeepers Creepers for the ColecoVision, Rebooteroids for the Jaguar). In fact, I'm adding three new ColecoVision games to the store today. :)

..Al

There might be "One More Box" in a certain PM...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see any of these long awaited 7800 games being available before Christmas.

post-13896-0-84956000-1482162062_thumb.png

Besides, it's too late now. What's available instead is a Jaguar homebrew and lots of Colecovision goodness. :)

Oh well, just means we'll have to log some more time into our existing holiday carts is all. :love:

• Like 1

I am still working on the new games. Boxes have not been ordered yet, but they are now all done, so that will happen pretty soon. Manuals are mostly done at this point, just some minor tweaks to one or two of them. Labels are all done (but not printed, yet). Getting more boards ordered this week. Rebooteroids (for the Jaguar) and shipping out the Opcode Super Game Modules and new games has been keeping me pretty busy as well, although I have most of those orders shipped now (was working hard to get them all out in time for Christmas!) Still have a few other tasks that need to get completed, then I will be devoting my full attention again to getting all these new games in the store. :)

..Al

• Like 17

I am still working on the new games. Boxes have not been ordered yet, but they are now all done, so that will happen pretty soon. Manuals are mostly done at this point, just some minor tweaks to one or two of them. Labels are all done (but not printed, yet). Getting more boards ordered this week. Rebooteroids (for the Jaguar) and shipping out the Opcode Super Game Modules and new games has been keeping me pretty busy as well, although I have most of those orders shipped now (was working hard to get them all out in time for Christmas!) Still have a few other tasks that need to get completed, then I will be devoting my full attention again to getting all these new games in the store. :)

..Al

Awesome! Thanks for the update, Al.

..Al

Albert, take your time as you are saving me money and giving me more time to free up the cash for a big order of at least 4 games. With the Canadian exchange rate us Canadians end up paying up to 40% more than our American counterparts. So looking forward to buying some games in the new year :)

..Al

Hi, I wanted to know if these 4 7800 games will be available for pre-order?

I'm not planning on doing pre-ordering for these or any of the other new games.

..Al

Take your time,no rush. We understand, especially knowing how busy holidays are.

Thanks for keeping us updated and we appreciate all the work you put into keeping retro consoles alive.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Peace.

• Like 2