IGNORED

Official PRGE 2016 photo/video thread

freewheel

Your avatar ghost is even more awesomer than before. Keep them coming!

Thanks! I did a bunch, one for each major holiday, back when I was promoting the game during its first year. I had completely forgotten and started doing them again just for fun. :)

-dZ.

Update: I just realized that I hadn't created one to support my Movember campaign. Done! :{D

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

Here's an article recounting the highlights of PRGE 2016. The Intellivision gets a very humble but notable mention about half-way. We must be doing something good around here, guys. :)

They mention Intellivision Revolution's games and they have a nice picture of (I think) retroillucid in the CollectorVision booth. :thumbsup:

The entire article is full of links to videos and neat pictures and descriptions of the exhibit.

-dZ.

• Like 1

Here's an article recounting the highlights of PRGE 2016. The Intellivision gets a very humble but notable mention about half-way. We must be doing something good around here, guys. :)

They mention Intellivision Revolution's games and they have a nice picture of (I think) retroillucid in the CollectorVision booth. :thumbsup:

The entire article is full of links to videos and neat pictures and descriptions of the exhibit.

-dZ.

I'm a company!? Haha

Sorry freewheel. Desert bus got lumped in with me. And you even had you own section and sign. Oh well.

Over the past couple of years the Intellivision homebrew scene has practically exploded with new titles. The folks at Intellivision Revolution brought a number of great new games to the expo. My personal favorite was a game called Copter Command. This title is a port of the classic Atari 2600 game Chopper Command by Activision. The company had a number of other new games available including Go Sub, Ultimate Pong, Missile Domination and a port of the cult hit, Desert Bus. Interest in the Intellivision console has grown tremendously over the past decade. I'm certain the homebrew scene will continue to benefit from this increased fan support.

• Like 3