IGNORED

Nothing special

emkay

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wonder if the track has been done in a SID Tracker, or if it is something native.

At Dooms Gate by Klegg was composed in GoatTracker 2.x, as exposed by Cadaver's program sidid. You can also use sid2midi to generate a text output version of every note, frequency, waveform, envelope and filter settings used, with a millisecond time base.
  • Like 1

As I wrote above. My biggest concerns were about the fast played riffs, as they also need a higher octave.

You know 15kHz and high notes isn't just daily given ;)

This one is recorded, using Altirra. It seems the Windows 10 integrated Game DVR compresses with artefacts. Oddly, it worked before ...

Also, some changes in the fast riffs. I'd still prefer using the 15kHz filter, because the volume control is much better ...

I wonder what people might say, seeing a 3D view demo, some walking through room, some dark "MooD" ... and this tune is running...

Hmm. I named it stable, because without recording it IS more stable. So there seems also to be a timing issue with the Sound drivers in Windows.

Rastaconverter

Thanks.

Could you post it on the RastaConverter thread? I was trying with someone else on the other week and can't seem to find a way to do it on G2F that is always the only one I use and prefer to do things by my hand(s) ;) :grin:...

:thumbsup:

Edited by José Pereira