IGNORED

No response from Intellivision Lives

PowerPakBlog

Guys

I ordered two Flashback controllers from the Intellivision Lives webstore last month and haven't received them or any shipping/tracking info. My bank statement says I was indeed charged for the order.

I emailed their "info@" address and got no response. Over a week later I emailed their personal addresses listed under Contact Us. All I wrote was what I wrote here describing the situation and asking for an update.

Anybody know, is this typical, or is there something going on with them right now?

I never got my book that I won in February, despite multiple emails to Keith:

Congratulations! Your answer of “Duke” is correct for the Intellivision Game Club January Trivia Contest!

It was selected at random from the eight correct answers entered to receive an autographed copy of Don Dglow’s novel The Fog Seller.
What is your address so we can send you your book?
Once again, congratulations!
Keith Robinson, President
Intellivision Productions, Inc.

I don't think it's out of malice, I just think they do everything by hand and are not very organized. Also, they probably have a very crappy e-mail workflow and an Inbox that spans several decades with no indexing and organization. I've seen that before, and it's very easy to lose stuff like that.

-dZ.

Just spoke to Emily (the VP). Anyone who hasn't received a trivia contest item or other shipment send me a PM with your info and I will forward that on to them.

Sent from my Intellivision ECS using Intelli-Tapatalk

You should have my PM from a couple of days ago and thanks once again.

Just spoke to Emily (the VP). Anyone who hasn't received a trivia contest item or other shipment send me a PM with your info and I will forward that on to them.

Sent from my Intellivision ECS using Intelli-Tapatalk

You folks all had the right person deal with this, thank you Nurmix!!! :)

Yeah, that sounds like every email inbox i have.

I don't think it's out of malice, I just think they do everything by hand and are not very organized. Also, they probably have a very crappy e-mail workflow and an Inbox that spans several decades with no indexing and organization. I've seen that before, and it's very easy to lose stuff like that.

-dZ.

Guys

I ordered two Flashback controllers from the Intellivision Lives webstore last month and haven't received them or any shipping/tracking info. My bank statement says I was indeed charged for the order.

I emailed their "info@" address and got no response. Over a week later I emailed their personal addresses listed under Contact Us. All I wrote was what I wrote here describing the situation and asking for an update.

Anybody know, is this typical, or is there something going on with them right now?

I have noticed they are.. very very lax in customer service. I paid them a premium price to get a signed NDS copy of Intellivision Lives! and it was 6 weeks after I saw the game on store shelves before I got my copy, and the goddamned chip/cartridge has never worked in any DS/DSi/3DS/New 3DS I have ever tried it in. I am not happy with them, and have been not happy for a very long time.

• 2 months later...

Resurrecting this thread to say that I never received any response from Inty Lives nor any merchandise, even after PMing Nurmix. Kinda forgot about it since it's been months ago at this point.

Not going to flame them because it won't do any good and I know some have apparently had reasonable dealings with them, but Buyer Beware.